Garroth

Aphmau's POV

     I swam to Lucinda's place. She let me inside and told me all I needed to know about the pendant. She gave it to me and I held it up.

 She gave it to me and I held it up

     I thanked her and left. I swam to Aaron's boat. I got there and saw him sitting on the deck. He saw me and smiled. I got on the boat and used the pendant. He blushed and handed me some clothes. I got dressed and smiled at him. He smiled and hugged me.

     "I missed you," He said. 

     "I missed you too," I smiled up at him. He gently ran his hand down my back. I smiled and hugged him. He kissed the top of my head. I blushed and smiled. He rubbed my back and we talked for a while. As we were sitting on the deck talking we saw Garroth getting on the boat. I smiled at him.

     "Aphmau!" He said shocked.

     "Hey, Garroth," He said. 

     "I didn't know you were back," He said.

     "Yeah," I smiled. 

     "So, Aaron, I heard you were looking for a crew. I was wondering if I could join?" He asked nervously.

      "What about when you sold us out and almost got us killed?" Aaron asked.

      "Um... I was hoping you forgot about that," He said.

      "It's only been like three months," Aaron said.

      "Come on," Garroth said. 

      "Ok, but if you try to kill us or sell us I'm going to throw you into the ocean," Aaron said putting his hand on my thigh. I smiled and looked up at him. He smiled at me and put his arm around me with a smirk. 

      "I won't try to," He said.

      "Alright, welcome aboard," Aaron shook Garroth's hand. I smiled and leaned my head on Aaron's shoulder. If I did that a couple months back he would probably shove me off. Now he really softened up to me. All three of us talked for a while before we all went to bed. (Not together Evelyn! I know you were gonna say that...)