Something Special

Aaron's POV

     I want to do something for Aphmau. Not just anything, I want to propose to her. I want to marry her. I sat down on the stairs on the deck. I sat deep in thought. How could I do this so it would be absolutely perfect. I wanted us to never forget this. Suddenly Aphmau came and sat down next to me.

      "Hey!" Her cheery voice said.

      "Hey, Babe," I said putting my arm around her.

      "You looked deep in thought. I'm sorry if I interrupted," She giggled.

      "You never interrupt me. I love you," I smiled.

      "I love you too," She said leaning up to kiss me. She put her hand on my lower back as I continued to think. What if I do it late at night? I could wait until one person was just driving while everyone else was sleeping the and I could take her to the back of the boat to propose. That would be perfect! How am I going to get a ring? Maybe I could stop somewhere and get it made. That would probably work. For now I can just spend time with her.

      "You know what, Babe?" I asked looking over at her.

      "What?" She asked.

      "Come with me," I said standing up. She smiled as I helped her up on her feet. I held her hand. and led her to the front of the boat where you could see the sunset perfectly.

      "Wow, this is pretty," She said as we leaned up against the railing. I smiled at her without saying anything. I love her so much. She is so sweet, adorable, and just amazing. I kissed her on the cheek. She smiled up at me happily.

     "You're so sweet, Babe," I said with a small smile.

     "Aww, thanks, I love you," She said kissing under my chin. I smirked. 

     "Love you too," I said smiling. She pushed her hair behind her and looked off into the sunset. I put my arms around her as we watched the sun go down.