Love You

Aaron's POV

     It had been a few months and I found a crew by now. Today we were going to set sail and begin some of our adventures. I stood on the deck with Aphmau standing next to me. I set my arm on her lower back. She smiled up at me as we set sail. I ran my hand through her hair and she blushed. I pulled her closer to me. She leaned her head onto my chest. I smiled as she looked up at me. Her caramel eyes sparkling in the light of the sun. She leaned up and kissed my chin. I blushed and looked back to the ocean. The waves slowly trailing behind us as we progressed along the ocean. I felt Aphmau's soft touch as she put her hand up onto the back of my neck and ran her fingers through my hair. I leaned down to kiss her when Garroth called my name.

     "Aaron!" He called. I looked up away from Aphmau and heard her sigh. 

     "Yeah?" I asked walking over to him.

     "I was wondering which way we were headed?" He asked.

     "That way," I pointed off in the direction we were heading. Aphmau helped me by telling me which way we should go. She knew the ocean better than we did. After we figured everything out I sat down on the deck and Aphmau sat next to me quietly. She hugged me and smiled.

     "I love you," She said quietly.

     "Love you too," I said.