Run from the Plague

On July 31, twins were born to Lily and James Potter

On July 31, twins were born to Lily and James Potter. Lily held Harry and Charles softly. No words can described how she felt that day holding her two treasures. James smiling softly wide staring at his sons. One with jet black hair and a killing curse green eyes with a touch of sliver. One with red ginger hair, soft brown eyes and freckles. Lily smiles at her little Eve and Dawn. James holds little Dawn (Charles) softly ever smiling. Lily holding little Eve (Harry) softly giggling with her baby.

Soon a nurse walks in with a pale expression. Her heart ached. She held up the visitors to the Potter family because the news she held shattered her heart.

"Mr and Mrs Potter?", she says softly. The couple looks up staring at her. Her eyes soften looking at the Twins. " precious aren't they?", Lily says softly. The nurse nods before pulling out the twins' files. She leaves her tears pouring down soft tears.

Lily and James place Eve and Dawn on the bed near Lily. Soon they tear open the seals on the files. After Lily realizes that the healers can't do anything about something.

Harry Eve James Potter

Parents: James and Lily Potter

Birth: July 31, 1980: 11:07

Siblings: Older Twin: Charles Dawn Lily Potter

Abilities: (These are at birth with more development can gain more)

Mage Sense (Rank: Ancient)

True Seer (fully fleshed seer)

Photographic Memory

Mind Magic

Telepathy

Elemental Magic

Empathy

Wandless Magic

Parselmagic

Parseltongue

Creature Speak

Metamorphosis

Animagus - shall reveal at age 2

Natural Occlemancy

Moon Magic

Death Magic

Shadow Magic

Dark Magic

Soul Magic

Crafter Magic

Twin Bond (Status: Unbreakable, Ancient)

Disabilities:

Blind (Mage Sense unaffected; cause- life threatening situation)