Gringotts

Serena soon got to Gringotts. The goblins stared at the Queen of Snakes worried and terrified. She opens her mouth releasing Harry and Ruby. Harry breaths in the wet miner cold air before saying his name with the reason why he is here in the goblin tongue, "I'm Harry James Potter and I'm in dire need of the assistance of the Goblin Nation's help if they so wish to. My friends and I  traveled away from our prisons of family to ask for your help. Their names are Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom with my friends who brought me here.". There was shock written on their faces as the goblins remember the injured girl and boy in the Hospital section of Gringotts. Harry breaths weakly holding his biggest wounds hard. The traveling in Serena's mouth was helping in the healing process but it didn't do much considering how much Harry has gone through from Albus.

Soon Harry colaspes, coughing the sickening blood of a Child of the Moon. The blood was sliver like a unicorn's. Soon the goblins rush him with the animals to their king who instantly sent them to the care they need.

The King of Goblins, Ragnoak stares at the three beds. Two surrounded by creatures of all shapes and sizes. Even full sized basilisk. All powerful Children. All holding powerful blood but Harry Potter's more powerful than a basilisk, a Phoenix and unicorn combined.

He was shocked that the child, Harry, even survived being in the mouth of an ancient basilisk for that long with that type of injuries.

Neville soon awoke frantically. "HARRY!!", he screams terrified. He sat up instantly. Not caring that he didn't have feet. He needed his friend to be okay.

He soon stares at the medical bed of Harry. He sighs softly knowing that he was just sleeping off the pain left.

He then turns at Ragnoak with a soft smile, "Thank you, Goblin King". Ragnoak lets his tears slip softly, "Mr.Neville, I must inform you of your lordships and heirships. I hate to say but you have been disowned by Lord Longbottom".

"So the man finally did it, what he promised.", Neville frowns.  "Then that man is not your father.", Ragnoak says swiftly. Ragnoak hands him the parchments.

Neville Gaia

Parents:

Frank Longbottom (biological father but Neville is disowned)

Alice Longbottom (biological mother but disowned)

Nix Lillian Terra (Lady of Transformation, magical/biological mother) (alive but whereabouts unknown)

Helga Marigold Hufflepuff (Hufflepuff Founder, magical/biological mother) (dead but portrait within vault)

Siblings:

Holly Longbottom (biological twin but disowned from family name)

Relatives: (only living are stated)

Augusta Longbottom (grandmother from biological father)

Nicholas Longbottom (uncle from biological father)

Heir/Lordship:

Hufflepuff (Lord) (Ancient Noble)

Terra (heir)

Gaia (Lord) (first generation)

Properties/Businesses:

Gaia Manor (have yet to be built)

Gaia Enstates (starting Vault of enstate 2 million galleons)

Gaia Nation (only those disowned by an Ancient Noble House have the change to buy land and build a nation whenever they want)(have yet to be built)