Freeing Ginny Weasley, Fred Weasley and George Weasley

Kingsley sat in his desk silently raging. Luna was the heiress of Lady Magic only because the true heiress was trapped. Ginerva Weasley. She and the twins of the Weasleys were rarely seen outside.

Luna use her status to order him to free them. So this was clear became clear to him that they were important to her. His spies were able to track them down through notes that were dropped by Ronald Weasley that were unknowningly stuffed in his pockets.

It was late in night he stands outside the Burrow with his squad. They silently charge in and quickly get the kids and get out. In the Twlight of night.

Ginny seemed a bit skinny and malnourished but that was nothing on the Twins. There were scars and bruises littered in their bodies. Also George was mute and Fred was deaf. That was caused by their mother and father. Kingsley felt sick.

"Luna!", Ginny screams so excited to see her friend. Luna cries with soft tears and hugs her friend hard. Fred and George hug Neville tight. Then look at Harry and hold his hand softly as he sleeps.

"Albus got him good", Neville mutters sadly. Kingsley notes that. "Albus Dumbledore needs to go. He already hurt my family too much.", Ginny growls.

Luna hands Ginny the Magic Heiress ring to which she places on the magic washes over her sister accepting into the family. "Can't we heal him?", George signs softly. With that they circle Harry and focus on healing him. Soon a bright gray light enters the room and everyone is forced into Harry's mindscape.

Voices whisper everywhere:
Freak
Useless
Worthless
Boy Who Died
Murderer
They died because of you
Basilisk
Die
Die
Die
Die
Burn
You did this to me
Worthless
Nothing
What's next?
Who shall die next because of you?
Fred?
Ginny?
George?
Neville?
Luna?
Charles?
Harry cries silently in the black void of his mindscape. Fred, George, Ginny, Neville and Luna run to him as Kingsley watches.

He gasps in shock as they calm him and tell him the truth, "You are worth more than you think you are. Flaws and Prefections. In all this darkness you are surrounded by everyday, you always made us smile and cried with us whenever we needed it. You mean everything to us. We will always be with in the darkness and lightest. Even after death.".

They fade back to reality but Harry was awake. With that Kingsley decides to add these children as agents of the Order of Merlin. For they did something many thought impossible. Only see the darkest of the world and keep their innocence. Even Kingsley, himself failed. Kingsley never liked to admit it but a piece of him died at the hands of his parents' abuse at him.

So he sighs with a small smile. He is glad that these children proved him wrong. Innocence and Light can survive the darkest of evils.