Bio.

I do not own Naruto or any characters besides my own! 

All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto.

This fanfiction will be going off both the Manga and English dubbed anime to make things easier for me so if the words don't match up to what you know then I've either changed them on purpose or got the words from a different source to what you know. While writing this, I will probably be watching the episodes simultaneously when the event's reach the start of the series as to make sure I get things as accurate as possible. Keep in mind, not everything will be the same otherwise this wouldn't be much of a fanfiction.

Enjoy~

Name - Rose Uchiha, meaning 'Rose' flower.  -_-'

Age - 7yrs old, 11-12 at the start of Naruto season 1.

Family - Father: Homura Uchiha (Deceased). Mother: Umi Uchiha (Deceased).

Likes - Training, Sasuke, Kakashi, cats, Her Clan, Itachi, Apples, Reptiles.

Dislikes - Danzo, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Blood, New People.

Hobbies - Training, Observing People.

Dreams for the future - To make her parents proud and to have a family of her own.

Love Interest - Sasuke Uchiha.

Rank - Becomes a Genin alongside the Konoha 12.

Appearance - long black hair that falls to her shoulder blades that is half up and half down, onyx eyes, porcelain white skin. [Basic Uchiha characteristics in both worlds]

Clothes - White knee length short, black Chinese style top that falls below her butt with the Uchiha crest on the back and small slits on each side, black ninja sandals, a small silver earring on her right ear. [this may change so imagine her in any clothes you like]

Chakra natures - Fire and Water (Naturally). Picks up Lightning later and becomes quite adept.

Kekki Genkai - Sharingan, Boil Release. 

Excells in - Genjutsu, Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

Eventual Summoning - Salamanders and lizards.

Eventual Alias - ??? [open to suggestions]

Background - 

Rose in an orphan in our world who lost her parents at a young age. She ends up living in a corrupt orphanage under an abusive head matron and dies protecting the other children as the police are called. She wakes up in the body of a young Uchiha girl on the night of the Uchiha massacre and regains memories from the girl, all the girls feelings and memories becoming her own. She is now stranded in a world with no parents and a deep gash across her stomach from an attempt at her life in the massacre before she awoke. Can she survive?

Images - 

7-8 year of age: Drawn by me in Clip Studio Paint, though I had used other pictures as a base to get the body proportions right. That's why you can't see much of her hands. Though the clothes, face, hair and colours were all done my me. The character themselves though come from the girl on the cover who I didn't draw, I had just drawn the younger version of this character.

 The character themselves though come from the girl on the cover who I didn't draw, I had just drawn the younger version of this character

I warning before we begin, I have dyslexia, meaning I have horrible spelling. Because of this, a lot of the time, even spell check doesn't understand what I'm doing so this leads to some interesting sentences later on that don't really make much sense.

I plan on reading through everything later on to correct these so it won't be like this forever. I usually skim over my chapters once I've finished to correct the worst of it.

It's been a while since I've updates because I've been having my own issues at home as well as just getting distracted by reading other fanfictions. I had some trouble with university at first, then it had been family problems which I won't go into here because this person involved known this book exists and I'm trying to stay neutral while Karen goes on her rampage. Lets just say, my life is rarely boring.

Other than that, I've just been reading other fanfictions and keep getting distracted which is a bad habit of mine, though I've got a lot of fanfictions I've saves to read later in my lists so if this book isn't doing it for you, or it hasn't updated in a while, then try going their and see if you can find anything interesting.

You may have to scroll down a little since I wasn't originally into fanfiction when I first started Wattpad so I saved a bunch of original stories. Now, I'm obsessed with fanfiction, though, can you blame me?

I'm gone read through everything I've written now, and fix some of the mistakes I've made as much as a can so I can get back into the story and understand what was happening when were I left off.