Chapter 13. Tree Climbing 101.

A/N: I read way too much. I should probably get some college work done but as soon as I open my sketch book, I draw a blank and even when I do draw, it doesn't turn out quite right and it gets frustrating... Urgh...

Rose's POV:

It didn't take long for us to reach Tazuna's house, though carrying Kakashi was a pain. Thankfully I left that job to Sasuke and Naruto so no sweat off my back!

After we arrived, we were introduced to Tazuna's daughter, Tsunami and we brought Kakashi into one of the spare rooms to rest. It's been a few hours since then and we were all sitting in the dinning room when Tsunami left to check on Kakashi, I deciding to tag along with her.

When we reached the door, I noticed Kakashi's eyes open and he was staring blankly t the ceiling as we entered the room.

"Are you alright, Sensei?" Tsunami asked as she and I entered the room Kakashi was staying in, having finally woken up.

"Not really... It will be hard just to move for about a week..." Kakashi managed to grit out as he pulled himself into the sitting position, obviously in pain. I crouched down by his side and helped him up to somehow ease the strain he was under.

"Thank you Rose..." I smiled and nodded.

"Well... it would be better if you didn't move for a while." Tsunami told Kakashi n a motherly tone leaving little room to refuse.

"O-Okay..." Kakashi said and laid back down as ordered making me chuckle lightly behind my hand.

"Hey! Sensei's awake." I herd a familiar voice call out from the doorway and I looked over to see the others all filing into the room.

Sakura knelt beside while I stood back up and leaned beside the window. "Come on. Your Sharingan is fantastic, but is it puts that must strain on your body, it may not be worth it!" Sakura lectured despite knowing barely anything about the Sharingan.

"S-Sorry..."

"Say, why didn't you collapse like Kakashi Sensei, Rose? You have the Sharingan too don't you?" Sakura asked and looked up at me. Oh, so she did notice...

"I'm an Uchiha so I don't get the same strain as Kakashi does. Plus, I wasn't throwing around Jutsu's with huge amounts of chakra either. I only read his movements to help get a better grasp pf the situation..." I explained. And steal a few tricks too...

"But you know... He did take down a real Nina like that! We probably don't need to worry for a while." Tazuna spoke up cheerily while fanning his face with a paper fan.

"Anyway, that kid in the mask... What was he?" Sakura questioned with a thoughtful look.

A Trap.... He's a trap.

"He was an ANBU black ops from the Hidden Mist village. It's a mask that the elite Ninja Tracking Unit wear." Kakashi said while deep in thought.

"The elite Tracking Unit?" She questioned making me confused. Didn't she lecture Naruto about not knowing what a Tracking Ninja was earlier? Why is she asking about the Elite Unit? We learned those in the same lesson!

"They're commonly called the "Fire Extinguishing Corps," and their duty is to erase all traces that a Ninja ever lived. The body of the Ninja reveals a variety of things... Ninjutsu secrets and Chakra characteristics which permeate the Ninja of their Village... the composition of the secret medicines used on a Ninja's body..." Kakashi explained making me think about our own ninja and our secrets. Sharingan, Byakugan, Shadow clone Jutsu, hundred sealing jutsu... we've got quite a lot of goodies don't we... and I bet there are others that aren't even shown in the anime...