Chapter 4. A Secret Exposed.

A/N:  I mentioned before that I had been getting into Attack on Titan fanfiction and I have been reading one called 'The Birth of Freedom' by 'RowenaWarden' recently and found it pretty interesting so far and wound recommend it to anyone interested. Or if your looking for another Sasuke Uchiha fanfiction then I would recommend 'Book 1: The Scarlet Eyes (Naruto-Sasuke Series Complete)' by 'simsim7868' which has 2 books, both of which have been completed.

Rose's POV:

Over the past week or so, Sasuke has been visiting me everyday after he leaves the Academy. We both rebuilt the blanket fort and Sasuke begrudgingly agreed that it was, in fact, cool. Well actually his exacts words were "Hn", but I know what he really meant. Deep down.

I was currently stood next to Sasuke in the forest with makeshift targets arranged all around us. We had looked through the shed again and decided to put all the equipment to good use so now we had a pretty decent target area arranged not too far from the shed.

"You do know how to throw shuriken right?" Sasuke askes, his eyes a bit doubtful.

"Pfft, of course I do!" ...Probably.

"You don't seem so sure about that." He said monotonously.

"Ha! I but I could do better than you!" ...I'm gonna regret saying that aren't I?

"Oh yeah?" and back with the arrogance.

I turned to him and yep...smirking...

"Hn" How hard could it be? It's just like darts right? And I have my new memories to boot!

Have I ever actually played darts? Psh, I'll be fine~

I turned to face the target in front of me and as much skill as I could muster, I threw my shuriken towards the target, already imagining Sasuke's face when I'd hit the bullseye. And then....

I missed.

I stood there awkwardly, still in the same position as when I threw the shuriken, my arm stretched out in front of me. A bird suddenly fell from the sky and landed in between us and the targets, a familiar shuriken sticking out of it's chest. hehe. I sweat dropped.

Fuck!

"Oh yeah, I can't even compare you! your just at a hole different level to me!" Sasuke said with thick sarcasm but I could tell he was shocked at how badly I missed.

"Shut up! I meant to do that!" Maybe I can play this off-

"Sure you did, idiot." he said with a mocking tone. Damn Him!

I crossed my arms and looked away with a pout, sulking. I heard a faint laugh and a peeked at Sasuke only to see him still smirking at me mockingly causing my to humph and turn me head away.

"Come here, I'll show you" he said and I felt him tug an my arm and place a shuriken in it. I huffed gain and turned to face him reluctantly with a look of utter irritation on my face which only served to please him more.

Sadist!

"Look, you hold it like this...make sure to hold it properly otherwise you'll end up stabbing yourself or someone else...or bird" Even when he's trying to teach me he has to mock me! Grrr~

I listened as he continued to show and explain to me what to do, making sure to soak everything in out of pure spite. I'll get better, just you wait and see!

He threw a few shuriken and hit the mark perfectly, much to my distaste, but I don't know what I as expecting really, I should have already expected this coming from Sasuke after seeing what he would become in his later years...it's still irritating though! And it makes my desire to wipe that smirk off is face all the more stronger!