Chapter 3

Scott kidnapped Liam... yep, yep, I called Stiles.
Scott and I met with Stiles at the door,
He said" Like I said, I told my dad everything I could."
Scott said" But you didn't tell him about Liam?"
" You barely told me about Liam. What'd you do with him anyway?"
" He's upstairs."
" Doing what?" We stopped at the stairs,
" Lying down."
I said" Stiles, he's never allowed to come up with a plan again." Stiles looked at us, squinting his eyes, we went upstairs.
He saw Liam, then closed the curtain back, we walked to Scott's bed and sat down.
Stiles said" So you bit him."
Scott said" Yeah."
" And you kidnapped him?"
" Yeah."
" And brought him here?"
" I panicked."
" Yup. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" We looked towards Liam as we heard his muffled cries, Stiles looked at Scott," As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."
" I know. Which is why I called you. So, what do we do?" Stiles looked at Scott and me,

They sent me to my room, while they dealt with Liam, I looked around my room.
I heard Scott and Stiles yelling, I ran out my room and saw them down the stairs, the front door wide open. I looked at them,
Scott said" Your plan sucked, too."
————
I was in Scott's room, he was laying next to me, staring at me,
He asked" What's wrong?"
I said" Deaton said the full moon would still affect me... which means.."
" You'll shift."
" And that's utterly terrifying! What-what if I hurt you?"
" Hey, you've got an anchor, okay? You've got us, I think you'll be okay. You're strong and smart."
" I'm also a rampaging werefox." He chuckled,
" You're not rampaging, but I've never seen you angry before... so I think that'll help some. But you worry a lot... always. So that'll be hard to control."
" Werefox, Scott!"
" I know, Cleo, but I'm not letting anything happen to you, okay?"
" Okay."
" It'll be okay."
" Okay... okay, okay." He smiled at me, kissing my head,
" Is saying okay making you feel better?" I nodded," Alright, go to sleep, you need rest."
" I'm not tired."
" Then close your eyes." He covered my eyes,
" I'm not a five year old anymore, Scotty."
" That worked until you were 10 years old, Cleo."
" Shut up."
" Maybe you'll be okay, Deaton says you'll still be controlled by the moon, but maybe it won't be as bad since you're not a normal angsty teenager." I laughed," See? You're full of happy and caring."
" Okay, okay, you win."
————
We were at school, we looked at Liam as he met with his friend, he walked away, we followed.
We trapped him in the hallway,
Stiles said" Liam, hey!"
Scott said" We need to talk."
Liam said" No, you need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you."
" Can you just listen for one second. Please?" Liam nodded," Liam... we're brothers now."
" What?" That sounds very familiar... like Derek said it!
Stiles said" Oh, god. That's..." Stiles and I dropped our heads,
" What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me."
Scott said" The bite... The bite is a gift." I looked at Stiles,
He said" Scott, stop. Please stop." He walked to us," You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."
Liam said" By kidnapping me?"
Stiles and I said" Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay? I aided and abetted." Stiles and I looked at each other, we fist bumped behind our backs.
Scott said" Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big."
Liam said" Nothing's happening to me." He tore off the bandage, it was healed," Nothing!" He walked away, I looked at my boys, they looked at each other.

We were in between the buses, having a meeting,
Malia said" I'm not sharing my basement."
Lydia said" Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."
Stiles said" Alright, she's still learning."
Scott said" But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them."
Kira asked" But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?"
Stiles said" I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake."
Malia said" I'm in."
Scott said" We're not killing or kidnapping him."
Lydia said" Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him."
Stiles said" So, you're going to ask out a freshman?"
" No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." They looked at Kira,
She said" Who? Me? No way. Not me."
" Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox? A vixen."
" Me? You can do it, Kira. Be a vixen."