Chapter 12

Liam and I were in my room,
He said" If you're not ready to have a relationship, it's okay."
I said" I'm so over being slow, so... why not start now?" I kissed him, he kissed back, the door busted open quickly.
Stiles screaming" Told you!" I pulled away from Liam, and turned to see Stiles and Scott.
" Stiles!"
Scott said" Moo, got something to tell me? Liam?" Liam's heartbeat increased instantly,
" Hi, Scotty!" I smiled widely, trying to cute my way out of this awkward conversation.
Stiles said" Come on! Be protective big brother!"
" Stiles, I'm gonna kill you."
" Scott!"
Scott said" Okay! You two, stop." Stiles pouted, I stuck my tongue out at him," Cleo." I stopped, pouting too, he laughed," Liam, calm down. You're gonna pass out." I grabbed Liam's hand, Stiles ran to me and lifted me up, ripping my hand away. I huffed and went full body weight on him, pouting.
I said" Stiles, put me down!" I groaned,
" Okay... Stiles put her down before she bites you. And her bites hurt before she got fangs." Stiles put me down, but still blocked me in his arms, I sighed, looking at Scott.
Liam said" Are you gonna punch me?"
I said" No, he's not."
Scott said" No, I'm not."
Stiles said" Scott! Stop being alpha and be big brother!"
" Stiles, I'm not gonna punch Liam because he wants to date Cleo, and Cleo wants to date him."
" She's too much of a baby! Just look at her." He pinched my cheeks," See, a baby!" Scott laughed,
" Cleo, don't kill him." I grabbed Stiles' arms and pulled from him, I smirked, Stiles took off.
I said" Five, four, three.. two!" I took off after Stiles, He opened the front door and ran out. I jumped off the porch and rolled onto the grass, he dodged my spin and ran. I ran after him, I grabbed him, tackling him, we rolled onto the ground. I pinned him under me," Pinned ya!" He tickled me, then jumped up, I tripped him and he fell again, I pinned him down again, I smirked," Pinned ya again!" I flashed my eyes at him,
He said" You love Stiles! Stiles is the favorite, remember?!"
Scott said" Stiles!"
" Right, Cleo?!" I laughed,
" Okay, you scared him." I jumped up, flipping over him and landing on my feet. I held out my hand, he grabbed my hand and I helped him up, I smirked.
" Love you, Moo."
I said" Good. You gonna ever do that again?"
" Nope!"
" Great!" I kissed his cheek, walking back to Scott, I raised my eyebrow at him as I saw Liam was sweating. Scott smiled at me," And Scotty, I'm choosing to date Liam, so stop acting like a big brother and let me date, I can manage."
Scotty said" I've gotta be a big brother, Cleo, definitely my first job ever."
" Fine. But be nice." I smiled at Liam,
Liam said" This is why they're scared of you?"
Stiles said" And many more things, but yeah."
" Good to know."
Scott said" I'm not the one you should be worried about, it's the little short stack." I hit his arm," Love you, Moo."
I said" Love you too. Come on, Liam." I grabbed Liam's hand, walking back to the house,
Stiles said" Liam! If you hurt her, I'll have you arrested!" I laughed, Scott did too, I smiled," I'm serious! I will get my dad to arrest you!" I let go of Liam's hand, running back to Stiles, I hugged him. His arms wrapped around me, I grabbed Scott's arm and pulled him into the hug.
I mumbled" Thanks for being my big brothers."
" Anytime, Moo."
Scotty said" Always, Moo."

The End?