Prologue

Hello this is V again with a new story i probably won't finish. I've just gotten into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure because I'm super late to every party. While it's not finished yet and I'm only on part 4, honestly top 10 anime in my personal list. So I'm now writing a fanfiction about teenage Jotaro Kujo and my own OC. The gag is, you know how in self insert fanfictions the character is referred to as (Y/N) (L/N)? Well I just named my new OC after those letters because I'm not gonna lie, pretty lazy. I might change the last name but for now it's staying tentatively. Hope you guys like the name and it rolls off the tongue well. A little more information:

She is 5'4 with a smaller sized chest. She has deep, hazel eyes that captivate almost anyone that looks at them. She slightly curvy, although not as much as her female counterparts. She has black, wavy hair. Her hair is mid length, to her shoulder blades. She weighs 126 pounds. Her favorite things to wear are oversized cardigans, cotton leggings, and her favorite necklace.

Favorite Foods: Caramel Capaccino or lattes and Chocolate (Preferably dark, but she will eat milk.) Curry and fries.

Least favorite foods: White chocolate, Donuts, and cold soba noodles.

Hobbies: Reading, exploring, and finding different rocks to identify. As well as trying out gourmet chocolates.

My character does have a stand. I'm probably going to base it off an astrological sign instead of a minor tarot card. Storytelling wise, I'm trying to make the stand have its own personality for the most part (I get it, a stand is the extension of one's soul and probably their user's personality). I'm trying to keep it a balance of its own independence as well as sharing some of the same emotions of my OC. With a slight lean towards independence. I read a Jotaro x Reader fanfic doing it pretty well on here with Star platinum and it was really well done. (If I find the name of the story i will link the name of the writer. Gotta give credit when credit is due). Also, I think it would be a good change of pace to have my stand user not completely be like its stand. I want them to be near polar opposites (not complete) with the same goals and wants. So hopefully I can write that properly. Now here's some STAND info!

Stand Name: Taura Bronzer/Bronze Taura

Stand User: Yuno Lanosette

Stand Abilities: Wind Attacks, Physical attacks
Major attacks: Air Cutter, Rage Bull

Potential- B

Power- B

Precision- C

Speed- A

Range- A

Durability- D

Stand Weapon: Fan

Stand Phrase: Deto (Like for Star's Ora or Chariot's Pami)

Stand Description: She is a humanoid stand with dark auburn/brown hair, cream skin and red eyes. She has two small circular black horns pointing down from her head. She has a small golden septum piercing. Matched by golden bracelets on both wrists and a golden anklet on her right leg. She wears a long, short sleeve dress that goes all the way down till just above the ankles. It is dark grey and there's a slit on the right side. ( I wanted it to make her have a regal, elegant look) Her fan is red with golden ends. She has feet but she does not wear shoes. If anyone could draw here please message me.

Double Edit: Yall feel free to leave comments, concerns...memes. Idk man I'm just writing this for fun and for Quarantine.