Prologue

>Why hello there Reader. Welcome to fanfic / On the Wild Side Beastars x Kitten! Reader./

>Info about the show:

>Beastars is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Paru Itagaki. 22 volumes and 2 seasons on Netflix. Season 3 is coming somewhere this May. And Season 3 will come to Netflix sometime later this year or in 2025.

>Details about fanfic:

>I have other stories to write as well so please forgive me if future chapters seem rushed in the next update. But don't worry! I will be editing them and republishing them for you all.

>Anyway... A few days ago, I made an oc named Holly, she will be one of the friends that you grew up with. She's a Grey/White Fox with some traumas and family issues. She has scars on her snout, back, and arms. Her species is a mix between a Grey wolf and a White fox.

 >Now, You're a 15-year-old Snowball Kitten with Blue eyes. You hate being called a Kitty, even though it is your species. Umm, your favorite thing to do is to draw and watch anime.

> But you also have a few love interests, hoot knows?

>Anyway, you're also a 3rd-year student at Cherryton Academy. You're probably the Smartest student in that grade there so yes.

>Warnings:
Gore, Swearing, Abuse, bullying, Sexual Mentioning, etc.

>Enjoy~

(word count: 227)