Chapter 4

-(Continued)-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Stage Practice~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Stay out outside and watch out for anyone. Make sure no one gets in and outs us out." Ordered Louis, looking at Holly and Legoshi as we all walked.

It was getting dark and everyone had left the school for the day, except us. I was assigned to help Louis and that goat guy with their practice performance. Right now we were heading to the theater while I was walking alongside Louis and Holly. We were just talking about where he was going to place us in/out of the theatre area.

 The layout is that Louis, that ram guy, and I will be in the theatre while Louis and Holly are to stay out and guard. Louis thought that I might be useful when it was the "Damsel" part during the play and that I could be there for reference for that part. Anyway as we drew closer to the theatre, I felt like something was off from usual, but I shook it off as we got to the door. 

" Now does everyone know what to do?" Asked Louis as we all nodded in unison. "Good, see you later then." Said Louis as he, the ram, and I walked inside and closed the door behind us. 

' Good thing I brought my flashlight!' I thought as I pulled out my flashlight from my backpack, and turned it on. As I point the flashlight around, I start walking to the stage with the other two.

A few minutes later, we three were practicing. Well, at least until I tripped and fell off the stage. Closing my eyes fast and bracing for impact, I felt someone wrap my arms around me right before impact.

I heard a slight grunt before opening my eyes to see Louis, on the floor under me. I blush slightly as I quickly get off of him and help him up. He then immediately grunts in pain. "Hey, are you ok Louis?" I asked him, worried as he leaned on my shoulder. "I-I'm fine, I think it's just my ankle." He answered, in pain.

"Oh my god! I'll go get help." Yelled that goat guy as he went to go get Legoshi and Holly.
"No, you fool!" Louis said before grunting in more pain. "I'm sorry Louis~Kun, I should have been paying attention to where I was walking." I apologized, looking down.

"Hey, it's alright. Just be more careful next time." He reassured, smiling slightly before grunting in more pain. "Ok...Let's set you down somewhere to patch you up." I said to myself as I carefully walked with Louis to the entrance of the theater and set him down on one of the steps.

" Wow... What happened?" Asked Holly as she looked at us, worried. As I try to explain what happened, I see Legoshi far from where we were. " Oh my... his ankle is indeed broken." Said Holly as she inspected his ankle. " He will need to take a break for 7 weeks-" Said Holly before getting interrupted. " No..! I can't stay out for that long! I got a play to run..!" Breathed Louis. 

I sighed. " Do you want it to heal quickly or not?? You need to rest!" I say to him. " But the show is in two weeks! How are we going to find a replacement? Plus I'm the beast after all.. I have a reputation to uphold." He replied.

" He's right Y/N... As the beastar, he must be present to make the new and current students feel a sense of hope, to inspire the new students to try their best." Said Legoshi as he helped holly patch up his leg. " I suppose you are right..." I murmur as I help Louis up after they patched his broken ankle up at least until we could get to the nurse's office. 

' Good thing I snatched the key card to get into the nursing office...' I thought as we all started walking back to the dorms. 

-Later-

Louis's POV:

" You didn't need to have gotten me an ankle brace Y/N.." I say, sitting in my dorm room bed with Y/N putting it on my ankle. " Well, if you aren't going to rest, might as well get you a brace and pain medication just in case." They say as they finished putting it on. " There, finished." They get up and move back away from me. " Go on. Try to walk on it." They said, smiling softly. I felt a sudden warmth come across my face, but I nodded slightly. I get up from my seat, carefully trying to get used to the brace. "See? You're a natural!" They said, smiling widely.

' Why do they have to be...'

Then I suddenly fall from having too much pressure on my ankle,

' So..'

Causing me to pin them to the wall.

" Cute."

"H-Huh?!"

.

.

.

(To be continued)

(Word count: 897)

A/N1:

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait!

Omg tysm for over 2.2k+ views and 50 votes!! I'm glad you guys like it!

 Do recommend anything you want me to add in the next chapter through comments please and ty!

Bye! Goodnight/Day/Afternoon!

.

.

.

A/N2:

HOLY FUCK! TYSM FOR 5K+ views!! I'm truly sorry for not updating for so LONG! I started my junior year and things have been very stressful. And damn I didn't know that I was that cringe back then lmao. Anyway, thank you again, and look out for more updates soon!!~

LATER!! <3

-author