Chapter 2

!!!Warning: Minor Cursing and bullying!!!

(Continued)

______________________________________________________________________________

New Friends and a Murder
______________________________________________________________________________

Holly's Pov:

As (N/N) and I make our way to the headmaster's office, I noticed there was the scent of flowers and candles. I turn my head left to see a Shrine in front of a big door, in the lonely hallway. I walk to the shrine, looking at the picture of the dead herbivore...
"Poor guy... If we only have met this student before he died... We could have been friends with him... Right Holly-San?" I hear (N/N) say as they walk up from behind me, needling down, praying for this Student. I nod as someone taps on my shoulder, I turn my head to see a Tall-Red Deer with humongous antlers.

" Why hello there, My name is Louis. I have heard in the everyday rumors that we have new students. I wanted to see the new students for myself. It's a pleasure to meet you two." Louis said as he Bowed to (N/N) and I. 

No ones Pov:

You heard someone greeting you and Holly, So you have gotten up and turned to the male's voice to see a Tall-Male Red deer bowing to You and Holly. Then Holly Started talking when the male herbivore.

"U-umm it's a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Louis, I'm Holly and this is (Y/N) (L/N). So, about that rumor thingy-" " Ah Yes, Sorry about that. The Students here like to spread rumors A  LOT. Even The Kindest people here spread rumors Like wildfire." Louis Interrupted Holly as he bowed again. " Mr. Louis-"

" Please just call me Louis." He interrupted again. You blushed a bit since he told you to just call him by his name, ' But it wouldn't be proper...' You thought. "Anyway... What Happened to him...?" I ask, referring to the student that recently just pass.  

" Oh, you haven't heard on the news?" Louis asked as he crossed his arms. "Well no...Our Families Rarely watch the news, Only when there's something worldwide or The governor is talking about changes in our society or new laws." You answered. You and Holly don't Watch the news, only on special occasions. Even if you or Holly wanted to, Your families despise the news since 50% of the news is fake.
" Well, our 2nd-year student named Tem was Murdered in this auditorium behind this door." Louis sighed sadly as he pointed to the door behind you and Holly,  You both were startled by the answer you were given.

" O-Oh...I'm sorry for asking-" You said but was interrupted. " It's fine. The police report stated that it was a carnivore who Malled Tem. Since You both just got here, I believe you won't be questioned." Louis stated.
Holly shifts uncomfortably, You knew Murder was a touchy subject to her since her Big sister was killed.
" C-Can we change the subject?...please..." You and Louis hear from Holly, You look at her to see her ears down, tail between legs. Then you hear a 'tsk' from Louis." You act a lot like Legoshi. Are you two related or something?" He asked. 

"Hmm...Not that I know of...I hear his name pop up a couple of times when my Aunt and Dad are talking." Holly answered, Calming herself from the conversation before. " Anyway, let us get you two to the Headmasters Office Since you both are still wearing your outside clothing. We are going to go get your Schedules, dorm numbers, and Uniforms." Louis pointed out after he was eyeing you both. You were just Wearing Your (F/C) Sweatshirt, with a nee high skirt and socks with your Favorite (F/C) Sneakers. Holly was just wearing her button-up plaid Shirt with a white crop-top underneath, wearing shorts nee high, and was wearing Her Asics. 

(Look it up if you don't know what they are wearing ig-)

"Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea." You said, slightly nervous as you see a Tall-Male Brown Bear, eyeing you and Holly while he was walking past the hallway you three were in. "Ok then, let's go."  Says Louis as he started to walk away, You and Holly started following him.

-A few Hours Later-

(Y/N) Pov:

As Holly and I leave Art club, Heading to the Cafeteria for lunch, I noticed that the same group of rabbits from earlier Poured a bucket of water and pushed a female dwarf rabbit off of the high sidewalk. "HEY! STOP THAT!" I yell as I started to run to the dwarf rabbit. Holly followed me too.

The group led by a female Harlequin rabbit started to yell at Holly and I. We were standing in front of the female dwarf rabbit in a defense position. "Oh yeah? Why should I?" She tries throwing the Pail hard like throwing a baseball at the batter, at the dwarf rabbit.
I catch the pail, setting the pail down onto the ground. The Harlequin rabbit looked at me, scared.
"Are you scared of me? Because if you are, you are overreacting, you bully." I stated.

The Harlequin rabbit stiffens. "I'm not a bully..." The harlequin says softly, looking down. "Pfft try me, I bet you bully this student EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY. Am I correct?" Holly stated, looking back to the dwarf rabbit. She nods, looking down.
"BUT I HAVE A GOOD REASON TO!" Yelled the female harlequin, puffing out her chest, while crossing her arms.
"Oh really? Care to explain?" I questioned.
"Well, you see... That dwarf took my man! And Haven't you heard about the rumors and how my species of rabbit are going extinct!?" Rudely Questioned the Harlequin. " Ok 1st of all, It's your Boy-Toy's fault, don't blame this student for something that someone else wants. 2nd, No, we just got here. And 3rd, Yeah sorry about that, but it seems like you were abusing that fact very much." I stated, resting my hands on my hips.

(Did I mention that you are sassy-)

The harlequin rabbit just looked at me, Stunned." Damn Son-" I hear Holly say, But was interrupted by that Harlequin." Ugh, Whatever, You're still just a Kitty. Why should I be worried~?" I look at her, Shocked.
'Does this bitch think that she can say that?!' I thought furiously." Don't..." I hear Holly whisper. "They're not worth it (N/N), They are complete assholes."

"Hey! -"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'm DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! Let's just go... Come with us, Miss-"

"Haru..."

Holly Nods, walking away with Haru following her. I look back at the group. "Come near her again, I will report this to the headmaster," I hiss to the group as they ran off. I catch up with Haru and Holly.
"What took you so long?" Holly asked.
"I was just giving them a slight warning for next time," I answered.

"Thank you guys for that, but I could have handled it myself." Stated Haru. "Look, We don't care if you had it under control, you looked like you needed help," Holly stated. Haru looked at us and smiled. " So, is there a Garden club Haru- Sama?" I asked. " Hmm? Oh yes indeed but I'm the only member right now, Do you guys wanna join or something?" Haru Questioned, looking at Holly and I.  Holly and I Nodded as we walked Up to the Girl's dorms. 

-TimeSkip- 

No one's Pov:

You and Holly left the dorms, leaving Haru to change into dry clothes. You and Holly were headed to the drama club, hoping that there were spots open for the backstage crew.
As you and Holly make it to the front door of the Drama club, you hear a loud argument getting out of hand, but Holly opens the door to see Louis, and the cast crew arguing.
'Oh lord... Here we go again...' Holly thought.

(To be continued)

A/N: Oml I'm so sorry!!! I was trying to Publish this chapter the week after Chapter 1 was, but I was BrainStorming for The future chapters as well;w;
I hope you enjoy it!!!

The Rules will be broken soon...

(Word count: 1375)