Chapter 3

A/N 1: Yo sorry that I haven't been online for a bit! I've just been busy with family stuff... But yeah anyway, Thank you guys so much for 300+ views and 10+ votes!!!
Anyway, let's continue with the story!

A/N2: lol hey y'all. not dead <3

(Continued)

No one's POV:

As Holly coughs to get the group's attention. It worked.
" Ah, Holly, and (Y/N). What a pleasant surprise. What are you two doing here?" Louis Asked, looking at You and Holly.
"We came here to sign up for the drama club if you don't mind us doing so," Answered Holly.
You then noticed that a Zebra girl was glaring at you and Holly. And looked like she wanted to say something.
"Sorry about that... She's still shaken from Tem's death and blames the carnivores for his death." Louis apologized. " N-no it's alright. Really." You said, looking to Louis. "Yeah really! You don't need to apologize"

"So sorry, but we are full-" The Zebra girl started, but was interrupted by Louis. " I don't mind, the more the merrier, am I right?" Louis glared back at the Zebra girl, causing her to look down. 

" Right..." She answered as she walked away.

"So sorry about that... Like I said before. She is still shaken about Tem's death. It startled her. Which caused her to... Be rude to carnivores." Louis apologized.
"No, it's alright! We understand, and thank you for letting us in Louis ^^!" You thanked.

"I-It's no problem. Also...since you two are new I need to talk to you both in my office. You too Legoshi." Louis replied, walking out of the studio to his office. You and Holly looked at each other and decided to follow.

-A few minutes later-

In the office of Louis...

Legoshi's Pov:

' I wonder why he wanted to talk to us three... Is it for the Performance? I don't know... Holly looks a lot like my cousin that My mother described before she died...Anyway...(Y/N) looks too young to go here. Are they just visiting? No, it can't be... They are wearing the school uniform...But maybe their clothes got dirty or wet or something-'

" Hey Legoshi, are you even listening?" My thoughts were interrupted by Louis.
" U-umm-" I started to say but was interrupted by (Y/N).
" Sorry to interrupt but I'll explain to Him later, Louis?" They asked.
I then heard a sigh from Louis and he answered. " Alright. But you three better be there. Ok? "
" Ok! " Then (Y/N) smiled. 
" Y-You're dismissed," Louis studdered.

Then we left the office.
" H-hey Umm (Y/N), right? "
" Yes, Legoshi-Kun? " They answered.
" U-Umm thanks for earlier... With the 'Not paying attention' thing. What were we talking about anyway?" I thanked them and asked, continuing to walk with them.

" Oh! We were talking about breaking into the Auditorium tonight so Louis and his partner can practice." (Y/N) answered, calmly. " Wait ...What!? We are going to get into trouble if we do that!!" I freaked out. " Yo chill, as long as we don't get caught then we'll be fine," Holly Said calmly.

" How the hell are you guys so calm about this?!" I questioned.
" I don't know. Anyway, see you later Legoshi, bye." They said as they both left. I sighed as I made my way to the dorms.' This is going to be a long night...' I thought as I entered my dorm room.

(To Be Continued)

(A/N):
Oml finally I got it done! Sorry if it was short... Heh... But anywho, thanks again for checking this fanfic out ^^
Have a great rest of your day/Afternoon/Night Because...

The Show will begin shortly...

(Word count: 619)