Chapter 1

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name

(N/N): Nick Name

(L/N): Last Name 

(F/C): Favorite color

Now let's Begin!
______________________________________________________________________________

The New Students
______________________________________________________________________________

"Hurry Up (Y/N) ! We're going to be late!" Holly Yelled from downstairs.
"I'll be right there Holly-San! I just need to find my sneakers!" You yelled back. ' Where are my sneakers!? I just had them not too long ago-' You thought until you were interrupted.

" Bruh your sneakers are down here!" Holly Yelled again. 'Oml thank Jesus!' You thought to yourself and Sighed.
"Thanks, Holly-San! I'll be right there!" You yelled back again as you grab your backpack and walk out of your empty room, down the stairs.

-Time Skip-

On the train

Y/n's Pov:

'Oml I can't believe that I'm going to a boarding school with Holly-San! This is going to be exciting!!' I thought as the train stopped. "We have stopped at Station*****, Get off if it's your stop!" Yelled the announcer. Holly and I get off of the train and walk on the way to school.

-Time Skip-

3rd Person Pov:

You and Holly walked on the campus for the first time. You saw a group of Students that were Rabbits right outside of the front door of the Main Building.

Some of the students noticed You and Holly walk into the Main Building. Then a Female Wolf walked up to you both.
" Hello! You must be the new students am I correct?" She asked. You and Holly nodded." Welp, it's nice meeting you two, my name is Juno! What's yours'?" Juno asked. "My name is Holly and this is (Y/N). Could you tell us where the headmaster's office is? "
"Sure! Just take a left, then keep walking until you see the door." Juno explained. "Thank you so much!" You exclaimed.

" Also, Where are the girl's dorms at? We might have to drop off our backpacks." Holly Stated.      " Oh, it's on the east side of the main building. Just make sure to not piss off a few rabbits or cats while there." Juno Stated. Then the school bell rings.

So it begins~

(To be continued)

A/N: *coughs* Sorry if it's rushed! I really wanted to get this downloaded for you to read so bad;w; Welp I hope you like it so far.

The drama will begin soon~

Word count: 392