Reward

▪️ Happy Reading ▪️
.
❣️
.

The car that waited in the parking lot reflected the sunlight impressively. It was a jade coloured Rolls Royce Phantom, no doubt the most expensive car in a radius of a few yards and dressed in Burberry and Gucci basics, Kongpob Suthiluk, the CEO of Suthiluk Inc coolly leaned back against the hood.

Arthit felt an excited tingling rising in his stomach when he stepped out of the college building, quickly closing the distance between him and the car. Everyone's eyes, those of classmates and even teachers, followed him as he made his way across the parking lot, almost nervously shifting his brand new Herschel backpack.

Of course, it was a present from no other than the man currenty standing leisurely, obviously waiting for him.

Arthit approached him, his own breath creating small clouds in the cold winter air, that eventually joined into the other's clouds of smoke when he was close enough.

"H-Hi! Umm!"

Arthit made, shyly looking around, still feeling everyone's eyes on him. It was the first time his boyfriend picked him up from college. He was always picked up by the Suthiluk butler. Kongpob raised a single eyebrow, cold eyes watching him.

"Hi, who?"

Arthit blushed, a sheepish smile spreading on his lips.

"Hi, d-daddy!" he murmured.

"That's better baby."

Kongpob nodded curtly. Then he pushed himself off of the hood and let his hand slide in to cup Arthit's jaw.

Everyone was watching as Kongpob kissed him deeply, free hand reaching down to squeeze his ass shamelessly. The fact that their age gap was clearly more than 10 years also caused some whispering. Arthit made a surprised little noise, but didn't protest. He enjoyed the feeling of attention they were getting.

As suddenly as the kiss had started, Kongpob pulled away again, opening the car door for him.

"Thanks, daddy."

Arthit greeted and slid into the passenger seat, while Kongpob himself rounded the car and got into the drivers seat.

The engine was barely audible, the leather seats heated from below as they pulled out of the parking lot.

"How was school?" Kongpob asked.

"Oh, you know- The usual."

"Still at the top of your classes?"

Arthit nodded and smiled when his boyfriend's hand slid in to grip at his thigh. Kongpob's fingers effortlessly fit around it and he gently squeezed it as he explained.

"I got an A for Economics today, and there's no class where my grades have dropped. I still ace."

"You better!"

Kongpob stated, his eyes on the road, "Daddy don't want to be paying for failures, right?"

"Of course not!"

"Good boy."

For surely ten minutes they drove in almost complete silence, the radio just quietly playing some of Arthit's favourites, and Arthit barely even noticed how time passed. His eyes were out the window, and only after some time he realised that they weren't on the way back to Kongpob's house as usual, they were in fact going in the opposite direction.

Suddenly, Kongpob pulled over.

Arthit looked over to him with big eyes, catching a stern expression that demanded not to be questioned.