Please

🔺 Warning: Contains edging elements 🔺

▪️ Happy Reading ▪️
.
❣️
.

Kongpob trails his fingers up and down Arthit's torso, watching the way he shivers at his every touch.  Arthit's hands are tied with a silk cloth, secured at the extravagant bed's headpost.

He rushed to his boyfriend right after his class. After Kongpob was done with his ministrations he wanted a make out with his baby which lead them here.

"Oh, you're doing so well, baby boy."

He whispered quietly.

"You're so beautiful like this, the way your pale skin and body stands out. The way you try so hard to be good for me."

"G-Good. I'm a good b-boy!"

Arthit pants while staring at the ceiling, sweat trailing down his temples. He's got both hands clenched trying to rip the silk, and his legs are spread wide. His dick is deep red and standing straight up from his body. A baby pink butt plus nestled in his soft pink hole.

Kongpob's been working on him for an hour, the last fifteen minutes of which have been focused on keeping Arthit just on the side of not coming. His control is spectacular, and the way he seems to drink in Kongpob's praise from the air is stunning.

"Hard, needy dick."

Kongpob's said huskily, scratching his nails on Arthit's hip to jumble up the sensations.

"A-All f-for you d-daddy!"

"Baby boy wants to cum, doesn't he?"

"Yes! D-daddy!"

Kongpob licks his lips, almost certain he can taste Arthit's desperation. It's wonderful.

"You want to spray all over your belly, don't you baby? Show daddy how messy you like to be."

"Y-Yes, daddy."

One of Kongpob's favorite things about their games is that Arthit doesn't beg easily. Kongpob knows from careful, delightful experience that his baby boy will beg, but he fights it every time, wants to show how good he can be by taking everything Kongpob gives him however Kongpob wants to drag it out.

He's so goddamn perfect Kongpob thinks Arthit might be a figment of his imagination. This beautiful boy, plunpy red lips, soft smile, natural blush, wanting nothing more in the world than to make Kongpob happy when they're playing.

And even when they're not, though that's a different thing all together. When they're not playing, Arthit values his own happiness as much as Kongpob's, and that's why the contract works so very well.

He has no delusions that giving Kongpob control in bed means he's not in control of himself. Even when he's letting Kongpob run the show.

"Are your balls heavy, baby? Are you ready to come for me?"

"Y-yes, daddy."

Arthit licks his lips.

"D-daddy!" he sighs quietly.

Kongpob leans down and presses a kiss to Arthit's sweaty brow.

"You want to beg me for it darling? You know daddy want to hear it."

"Daddy!" Arthit says.

He squeezes his eyes shut, then heaves in a huge breath when Kongpob pinches his nipples.

"Nghh, d-dadd—."

Kongpob wants to let him get off, but he also wants to hear him beg. Arthit knows the words to use if he needs to stop, and Kongpob trusts him to use them.

So he touches Arthit low on the belly and runs his nails through his happy trail and into his clean shaved pubic. He does not touch his dick.

Arthit makes a quiet, inarticulate noise, and Kongpob watches precum bead from his dick and slide down the side. He wants to lean in and lick it clean, but he can't.

Not yet. He wants Arthit to beg.

"Just a few words from your pretty mouth, and you can cum for me,baby"

"You can cum all over yourself, and be dirty for daddy, just the way you like."

Arthit hisses air through clenched teeth and opens his eyes. He stares at Kongpob, the stubborn determination to last as long as his daddy wants absolutely sparking from his eyes.

Gosh, but Kongpob loves him like this. Fierce and sexy and determined. He trails one fingertip up Arthit's dick, picking up the precum as he goes. He slides his finger into his mouth and sucks it clean while Arthit stares, the stubborn determination unwavering.

"Sweetheart," Kongpob says slowly, "You know what I want."

"P-Please let baby cum d-daddy!" Arthit grits out.

"That's my baby."

Kongpob wrapper his fingers lightly around Arthit's dick and point it towards his torso. Then, he pumps Arthit's dick slowly a few times, just to drag out the torture a tiny bit more.

"Sweetheart, be a good boy and cum for daddy."

Arthit's hands unclench, and he bucks his hips hard, and his dick slides through Kongpob's hand, and he's cuming in an absolute mess of jizz and loud moans.

He flops boneless onto the bed when he's finished and heaves in air, trembling from head to toe.

Kongpob reaches for his own erection and jerks off quickly, Arthit's cum still warm on his hand. He adds his jizz to the mess on Arthit's chest and rubs some of it in with his fingers.

"You did very well baby."

He says quietly, watching the cum cool on Arthit's skin.

"So good for daddy. So obedient. I loved it."

"Thank you, daddy," Arthit says quietly.

Kongpob reaches for the water on the bedside table and presses the metal straw to Arthit's lips.

"Now, drink for daddy."

Arthit takes a long, slow drink.

"Thank you, daddy," he says again.

Kongpob pushes Arthit's sweaty hair off his forehead.

"Do you want to wear your mess for a little while?"

Arthit nods.

"Okay, we can do that."

Kongpob says, then presses the straw to Arthit's lips again so he can drink some more water.

He's glad he found the best baby boy and Arthit is glad he's found the best daddy. More adventures behold for both.

💫💫💫

A/N
This been sitting in drafts with others for more than it should be. I'm glad it's out finally 😅