Done Deal

▪️ Happy Reading Honey Bears▪️
.
❣️
.

The count licked a strip up Arthit's neck, leaving a cool, wet trail behind his tongue until he took the lobe of Arthit's ear in between his teeth to nibble on it.

Arthit's jolted up, body shaking in the aftershocks of losing his sleep. Kongpob gave a small tug on the lobe before releasing it to whisper hotly into his ear.

"Time to sin Oon."

Arthit fluttered his eyes but didn't open them, a groan falling from his lips in between the pants as his brain began to function.

Twitching his fingers one by one Arthit tested out how well his limbs were working in order to actually pull off what the count had just asked of him. Sighing he shook his head when he discovered he could barely move, muscles slowly becoming slow from the stiffness.

"Still sleepy?"

Nodding softly he finally slitted his eyes open to look up into Kongpob's softened expression as a hand came up to brush his hair out of his face.

"But I want you right up against the window."

Arthit took a second to think through, brain still not quite working at full capacity before shaking his head and blinking his eyes open just a bit more.

"Want to see if I can hold you up baby?"

He was barely registering what's happening around him. This is why Kongpob loves to have the house for themselves on the weekend. His little body servant was quite a sleeper.

"Now let's get you fully awake. Shall we?"

"Y-yes daddy."

Arthit answered with a hoarse sleepy voice.

Kongpob's lips brushed slowly over Arthit's, kissing him gently but deeply until Arthit was sighing into his mouth and tightening his hold. Kongpob released Arthit's arms and moved down to lightly grip his hips, massaging the muscles as they slipped down to his thighs.

He slipped his tongue into Arthit's mouth to explore further and deepen the kiss even more before beginning to sit back, sliding Arthit's thighs up his and encouraging him to wrap his legs around Kongpob's waist.

They moved slowly until Arthit was sitting in Kongpob's lap while Kongpob kneeled on his knees. They finally pulled away from the kiss. Kongpob whispering a ready, waiting for Arthit's nod, before pulling him up off his lap and sliding one leg after the other to the floor until he was standing with Arthit in his arms.

Arthit's heart raced with anticipation when Kongpob began walking towards the window of his bedroom. The window stands tall and was decorated with red and beige coloured curtains.

His eyes slipped closed slowly as he laid his head into the warmth of the count's shoulder, tightening his arms around his broad shoulders to pull them together even closer.

Kongpob hummed, the sound vibrating against their chests, as Arthit runs his hand in the count's raven locks. Something that Arthit used to do and was loved by Kongpob.

In just a few more strides Arthit was gently being pressed against the chill surface of the glass, a loud, shuddering gasp spilling from his lungs as he instinctively arched into Kongpob away from the cold.

The count shushed him and pressed him against it more, leaning into Arthit as he slowly ran his hands down Arthit's sides until he was gripping the cheeks of Arthit's ass, spreading them open while he bucked his hips up to brush his erection along Arthit's entrance.

Arthit shivered into the touch, mewling as he turned his head into Kongpob's neck more. Nuzzling the tip of his nose against the skin there as his hair began falling over Kongpob's shoulder.

With a swift move Arthit was turned and now his naked chest was pressed against the glass. He whimpered as his now hard erection was rubbing against the edge of the window.

Just then his eyes landed on two middle aged ladies passing by. It's the servants of the opposite house. Arthit and other servants are good friends with them. It's aunt Lina and aunt Tamara. How will he face them if they saw him in this state.

"What would that sweet ladies think if they knew you were my good boy? If they found out your sire can get you to beg for his length in your mouth, and that you'll fucking thank me for coming down your throat, as long as I tell you how good you are, how sweet you taste, how well you suck me off?"

"N-no..."

There is tears in Arthit's eyes. Thinking how turned on he is by this situation. He was sure his length just got more harder.

Kongpob get down on his knees while still holding and spreading Arthit's ass. Immediately Arthit felt a wet muscle intruding his hole.

"Ngghh! D-daddy!"

Arthit started to drool, unwilling to close his mouth to swallow even though Kongpob's barely putting any pressure on his tongue at all. Arthit's heavy breath forming little fog on the huge windows. He was sure no one else could make him feel like this ever.

Kongpob's fingers joined in with the wet muscle. The pleasure that Arthit felt ten folds. His grip on the window panel strengthened. Kongpob expertly was inserting more fingers while still sucking and twisting his tongue. Then he came up, twisting Arthit again to face him.

"You okay baby?"

Arthit nodded, his nose rubbing against Kongpob's skin again causing goosebumps to spread along the area.

Kongpob shifts them both and has his length line up with Arthit's hole, slowly pressing into the warm, wet heat. The stretch felt amazing. And the count started moving slowing at first and gradually adding the speed.

Few minutes later his thrusts were fast, deep and rough. The sound of wet slapping was louder than Arthit's moans for once as he was thoroughly fucked against the now heating glass behind him.

Kongpob bent his knees, locking them as best as he could when they began to shake. He began lifting and slamming Arthit down into his thrusts as the burning desire within his stomach began to grow and spread, the sure sign of his quickly approaching orgasm.

Arthit's hold around his neck was so tight he felt as if he was being choked.

Cursing he stopped thrusting and began grinding Arthit into the glass, hands spreading Arthit to open even further. The new angle forced him even deeper into Arthit as he began grinding into his prostate.

The count latched his mouth onto the ball of Arthit's shoulder, sucking into the skin he moaned out low and deep as he came. His legs shook violently and he had to release Arthit's ass to brace himself against the steamed up glass.

Arthit gasped and clung to Kongpob as his own orgasm suddenly overtook his body. Twitching around the throbbing cock still inside him Arthit shot his load between them.

Kongpob smiled and pecked Arthit's forehead. Once his breathing became normal he hoisted Arthit up and moved towards the bed. They have a whole day of ministration in bed.

The count definitely has feelings towards the younger. The future sure holds more adventures and more romance in between them. This deal will be nullified and a lifetime deal will be done. Arthit for sure will be honoured as he deserved.

💫💫💫

A/N
I took forever to edit this. I just lost the touch for smut. I'm done I guess.

I'm sorry Suzy 🥺