Mr grey who?

🔺 Warning: Contains bdsm elements 🔺

▪️ Happy Reading ▪️
.
❣️
.

It wasn't often P'Sing requests for anything specific. He always attended to my needs and wants with diligent care. So when he came to me a few days before his day off, I was happy to accept his request. Not to mention the ideas he brought to me were just arousing from the thought. I could barely wait for his day off.

When the day finally came along, the both of us were prepared with nearly everything laid out in the bedroom. The bed sheds from its comforters and other blankets, just a large towel laid out in the center to protect the sheets. On the bedside table were a couple of thick short red candles, a glass of water and an ice cube tray. P'Sing stood in the middle of the room, wearing a white dress shirt and black slacks. His usual onyx eyes looked into mine as he spoke his first command.

"Be a good boy and let daddy dress you."

With a pitch black blindfold and leather handcuffs in his hands, he walks towards me. Staying where I was, I let him get started. I had worn nothing for the events to come, so I was serving naked to the things and his passionate eyes.

This dressing was only to help with the feeling. Make it a surprise for me. His gentle hands brushed against my skin only slightly as he slips the blindfold over my eyes. Tying it in the back, making sure it didn't slip.

"Can you see anything baby?"

His voice ringed huskily, tone gentle.

"No daddy!"

The rules were in place now, so I know I had to abide by them all or he could punish me.

"Good Boy."

I could hear the smile in his tone, when he adorned something. I was not sure, however, for my vision was filled with the fuzzy blackness of the blindfold. Only the slightest light filter through the cloth but not much.

"Now, hands together baby."

P'Sing ordered gently. I did as he said, putting my hands together so my wrists just barely touched one another. My skin only brushing slightly, giving enough room for him to place the cuffs on me. Most likely his right hand was holding pone of my hands still as he begins to wrap the cuff around my wrist. Buckling the leather cuff together to secure it.

Then he did the same with the other wrist. Successfully limiting what I could reach with the cuffs secured around both of my wrists that were attached together with about six inch length chain. I know I could still hold things and move my hands little bit in the cuffs, but there was not much movement that could be done.

He pulled me towards the bed, turning me around so the back of my legs was pressed against the side of the bed.

"Sit down on the bed and lay back."

P'Sing ordered. I could feel his presence was moving to my left towards what I assume to be the bedside table. Sitting down carefully, I found my bottom on the bed which dipped slightly under my weight. Then I laid back as he commanded. Finding a comfortable spot so my body was mostly on the bed.

"Spread your legs wide baby."

He instructed, sounding busy with something. Without complaint or question, I spread my legs open as wide as I could but also made sure that I'm comfortable enough. Suddenly I nearly jump and close my legs at feeling his cold delicate fingers brushing through the sensitive skin on my inner thigh.

"Calm yourself baby, it's only me."

P'Sing reassures me. I relaxed back to my position, mentally preparing for what he was going to do. He runs those slender fingers across my inner thighs, tracing soft little patterns. Letting my skin come to equilibrium to a lower temperature than the room. Then he slowly pulls his left hand away from me. His presence shifting away from me to probably go and grab something. Leaving me to only wonder what he could be getting. There were only a few choices but it still left me in the dark.

A squeak escapes my lips, surprised at the drip onto my sensitive thigh. It sure wasn't cold water. No, it was hot wax. Dripping upon my cold thigh. I'm sure he was melting it above me secretly, surprising me as my body shudders at the temperature difference. Another drip, this time a bigger one lands on my other thigh.

Making another surprised whimper to leave my mouth. It was hard to not make noise at all, the wax felt so intense against my thigh. And I doubted he'd stop just for my dignity. P'Sing continued to drip the wax down onto my thighs, probably smirking as I let out moans and whimpers.

As time passes, those hot drops cooled and hardened on my skin. I'm sure they've painted my skin with their vibrant crimson, like red rain from above. And with a few more drops the little storm passes. P'Sing intentionally makes a sound as he moves away to put the candle away. Then he comes back with something new, but it turned out to be only a cold wet towel.

Wiping across my skin, removing the wax with ease. The wetness of the towel felt nice against my temperature shocked skin as P'Sing made sure to be gentle as he cleaned me up. But this didn't mean it's the end. I know there's  plenty more to go and  hopefully I'm ready for it.

The towel he used freezes me up and he places it down onto the thigh that got most of the hot wax. Letting me relax with the sensation of my skin cooling back down as he walked away to get something else. After a minute or two, he comes back over, but I was unsure what was in his hands again.

A gasp leaves my already parted lips.

Something cold and wet presses against my pink hole. My most sensitive part. All those clenching skin experiencing a slightly melting ice cube rubbing against them in the most teasing of ways. A low whine escapes me as I lull my head back, my back arching. Trying my hardest to not beg him to take it further.

But it was hard when P'Sing intentionally rubbed the cube against my gasping hole in slow diligent circles. The water melting off the cube was cold and dripped down my warm cheeks. Trailing down to end up soaking into the towel protecting the bed from most of the messes I'm sure I will and have been creating with my now oozing pre cum. The circles continue on my hole, making me moan out for him.

Internally begging, unsure of what he wanted from me. He could see my inner torture, so he clears it up with an order.

"Beg me to fuck you baby boy."

I barely hesitate to beg him, feeling desperate already.

"P-please! P-please don't tease me. Please just fuck me!"

My voice was came out shaky from the dripping arousal he caused me. Body shuddering from his cold touch.

"I think you forgot something,baby. Do I need to help you remember?"

My  lust filled brain was confused but was in utter shock as I had forgotten his title. The littlest of mistakes was bad to me if P'Sing deemed it necessary for punishment. I only hoped it wasn't going to be too bad.

"N-no d-daddy."

💫💫💫

A/N
Writing smut after 20ish days feels weird. This is unedited so sorry. This might or might not be from ya girl's experience. 😉

Once I post the second part of this I'm thinking of closing this book honey bears.