Inosuke Fluff Vowels

Lovely, my phone wouldn't respond for hours so I'll probably need a new one very soon-

Kimetsu no Yaiba Headcanons for the prettiest muscle man-

Inosuke Hashibira - Fluff Vowels

A, E, I, O, U
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A - Activities ( What do they do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?)

Training, fighting, brawling...no matter how many friends he makes or how much more accustomed to living with humans he becomes, Inosuke will always wanna throw down. Period. Hopefully you'll be okay with that. Oh, and if you spar with him and give it your all, even if you're positive you won't win, his respect for you will skyrocket because "You knew you couldn't win, but you're fuckin badass for tryin'!!!"

He surprisingly loves watching you cook (although initially he did find it kind of boring- until he saw how skilled you were with that knife) especially if it's something he caught for you two to enjoy together! And speaking of catching food, he really wants you to go hunting or fishing with him at some point and trust me, he will complain if you refuse him. Like, even if you're not the one doing anything, just having you there boosting his (already overinflated) ego is gonna make him feel like the King of the World. Although, bonus points if you do partake in the hunting and fishing. Extra bonus points if you're down to help him skin them!

He actually just loves to observe you in general; picking flowers, training, chastising Tanjiro for getting injured over something stupid (yet again)- he loves getting to see the different emotions and expressions paint your incredibly cute face.

Oh yea, and this boy does not like shopping, for like anything ever, but he'll go if you insist. He's gonna complain the entire time, though.

E - Equal (Are they the Dominant one in the relationship?)

I mean, come on now, it's Inosuke we're talking about here. You know good and well that-- he'll relent if you give him the look. Boy is stubborn as a freakin mule and as dominant as Hell itself, but he doesn't exactly like receiving the silent treatment or the look, so. He'll bite the bullet every now and again. Don't expect him to do it without any backtalk though! And definitely don't expect things to go your way every single time because he's not above throwing you over his shoulder and hauling ass to wherever the hell he wants. He's done it before, he'll sure as hell do it again.

I - Inspiration (Did s/o change them somehow or was it the other way around?)

Inosuke likes to think he inspires every single person he comes into contact with and that because he's the embodiment of greatness, everyone wants to be like him! This definitely isn't the case- but you're certainly inspired by him! How hard he always pushes himself, how passionate he is about winning his battles, and you're definitely impressed with that flexibility of his (like fuck dude, it's kind of amazing)! I figure he'll help you build up your self esteem and self worth, especially if you don't really have much to begin with- he can't have that. You're amazing and he wants you to think so too!

And in return, you help him further adjust to life with humans, and even help him learn how to read and write (boy is that an experience)! He definitely appreciates it, he's just not always sure how to show that appreciation

Oh, and praise him. Praise the Hell out of him. He knows how great he is, he just wants to hear it from your mouth (but actually, hearing it from you is better than hearing it from anyone else, he may just pounce on you if you keep hyping him up like that)

O - On Cloud Nine (What are they like when they're in love?How do they express their feelings?)

At first, he's extremely confused as to what's going on. His body starts sweating when you're around, his face gets warm when you look his way, and he absolutely cannot stand when Zenitsu compliments you. And his heart- his heart's beating like crazy everytime you touch him- He'll accuse you of making him sick and confront you about it, only to be dragged off by Tanjiro and Zenitsu. Once they explain the concept of being in love (for roughly the third time) he'll... kind of understand. Sort of. All he knows is he wants to protect you and keep you in his arms forever (and quite possibly mate when he's ready).

The type of guy to wants to carry you everywhere just because and have you marvel at everything he does.

You're definitely his first s/o, but the concept of being in a relationship and PDA is so foreign to him that he doesn't actually give a shit if people stare at you guys when he decides to lift you off the ground and run through town like a maniac. That being said, they probably shouldn't stare for too long because he'll think they're either checking you out or looking for a fight. Super territorial (forgive him if he refers to you as 'his property' at some point, he doesn't know any better). Loves giving you piggyback rides; not only can he show off his strength but he gets to hold you close!

Also, be prepared for him to bring you gifts like animal hides (that he acquired himself) and raw meat. No, this isn't a joke, these are actual gifts he assumes you'll love

U - Understanding (How well do they know their partner? Empathetic?)

Oof- just... be patient with the beasty okay? This entire situation is new, these feelings are intense, and it's honestly kind of overwhelming for him. He doesn't quite understand feelings just yet, his or yours, but if you sit down and explain it to him he'll have a better understanding of it.

He's pretty dense, but he can usually just tell when something's up with you. He might not know what it is exactly, he just knows something's off. Offers to beat up whatever it is making you upset, too! He may not feel your sadness, but if something makes you angry, he's instantly ready to fight because now he's pissed too. And sometimes when you're happy and smiling, his heart and face get so warm that he starts think he's coming down with something.

You've caught the 'love bug', Inosuke. It's pretty much incurable

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

PIG ASSAULT!!!