Zenitsu Fluff Vowels

Kimetsu no Yaiba Headcanons! Featuring my dear, sweet moron Zenitsu! I love him, he's actually seriously my favorite ♡

Zenitsu Agatsuma- Fluff Vowels

A, E, I, O, U
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A - Activities ( What do they do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?)

This sweet boy. This hopeless romantic here is going to wanna do anything and everything with you, always and forever.

From picking flowers, to eating meals, to taking you shopping- he even enjoys helping you with domestic duties like cooking and cleaning and laundry- any time spent with you is pretty much the time of his life.

Outings with Zenitsu include lots of pinky holding or handholding and some fairly pricey food and gifts. That said, he's surprisingly good at managing his earnings from the corps and while he absolutely adores spoiling you rotten, he's gotta think about making sure he's got enough to feed and clothe you every single day for the rest of your life (assuming you aren't working for the corps yourself, but if you are, prepare for a worrisome fiance). But don't worry! He'll work hard to give you the life you deserve!

Cuddling- SO.MUCH.CUDDLING. He is not above begging for it either. He loves holding you, but being held? He melts into your touch instantly.

E - Equal (Are they the Dominant one in the relationship?)

If Tanjiro treats you like a princess, there's not a single doubt in my mind that Zenitsu treats you like a Goddess; damn near worships the ground you walk on, would do just about anything for you! You want him to plow two acres of land? Consider it done! A new sharpening stone for your katana? Already on the way! Would you like him to cook for you today? Just tell him what you're in the mood for, and he's right on it! He's pretty much at your every beck and call from the moment you guys get together to the moment he passes away, guaranteed. Like it or not, you're just gonna have to deal with this sweet boy courting you well after you guys are already together! Because honest to God, he's gonna continue to bring you flowers for forever.

So yes, Zenitsu is extremely submissive in your relationship! I mean, he's submissive in general, but with you? Feels absolutely no shame about bowing his head to you whatsoever.

I - Inspiration (Did s/o change them somehow or was it the other way around?)

You will forever and always be a huge inspiration to this boy, no matter what. Your courage, your gentleness, your ability to calm others even when you're on edge as well (only slightly projecting sksjsj)- he's so taken with every little thing you do so of course you're gonna inspire him to work harder. You're his constant source of encouragement, even when you aren't around. Giving up and dying just isn't an option for him anymore, not when he has someone like you to fight for.

O - On Cloud Nine (What are they like when they're in love?How do they express their feelings?)

Alright so...despite the fact that Zenitsu asks any girl who's remotely nice or pleasant to him to marry him, it's not until she actually says 'yes' that he'll start to fall completely and madly in love. And you don't have to accept his proposal right away, either! If you give him an answer along the lines of "While I'm flattered you want to marry me, I'd like to wait a little longer for that. But I'm more than happy to be with you until then," he's still over the moon because- omfg, did you just say you wanted to be with him?

When he's fallen deeply in love, everyone knows it- and not just because he won't shut up about it either. He's a complete blushing, giggling mess of a boy. Speaks so highly of you that someone could easily take his affections and adoration for worshiping you like a diety (which isn't actually that far from the truth).

Literally always has some sort of gift when he comes back from a mission be that candies, flowers, trinkets, jewelry- really needs you to know and feel just how much he loves you. Well, that and he loves spoiling you.

Further more, will follow you around like the lovesick puppy he is- if you like your space, now's the time to tell him because once he wraps his arms around you, good luck trying to get him to let go.

You're not his first s/o. Might not even his second- But you're so much more to him than they ever were and he'll be damned if you won't be his last partner (don't make him beg for it you know he will)! For sure is spending the rest of his life with you.

U - Understanding (How well do they know their partner? Empathetic?)

Ontop of catering to your every whim and protecting you with his life, you also get someone who likes to just sit and talk- about anything and everything! He may not understand everything you're going through, but he's more than happy to sit and listen to you talk about it, only providing advice and his opinion on the subject when you ask for it. An amazing listener (because duh lol) but is someone who also needs to vent every now and again (or pretty often, depends on the day he had), if you'll allow him.

Even before you guys were official, he paid special attention to your likes and dislikes, fighting style, etc and he takes pride in being the only one to know things about you on a more intimate level too!

Zenitsu is also a pretty empathetic guy and he likes to think he knows your emotions pretty well too (he totally does, he's super observant in general). When you're angry or sad, he is too, but more than that- he's ready to take on whatever it is that made his precious flower feel that way. Can definitely hear the subtle nuances of your voice when you're trying not to let it show and his immediate response is always to hold you, followed by a sweet kiss to your temple.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimi-