Chapter 1

Y/n (your name)
Y/n- I hated my life so much. I really didn't wanna start a new school. But I needed to. Ever sense my parents died I haven't been myself. I lost all of my friends. And now I'm alone. I started cutting myself because of how I looked and how dumb I was. But maybe the school I go to will maybe change. But I'm not doing this for myself. I'm doing it for my parents because I still love them no matter what.
—-
(At school)
Y/n- well I guess it's time.
You get inside and you automatically bump into a really cute tall guy.
Y/n- oh my gosh I'm so sorry I- I wasn't paying attention
??- No worries. *laughs* You must be new right?
Y/n- y-yes I am.
??- Hey no need to be shy. I'm Mattia. Mattia Polibio. And you are?
Y/n- I'm y/n. Y/n Y/l/n (your last name).
Mattia- Well y/n you seem lost do you want me to take you to the office?
Y/n- y-yeah I'm kind of lost.
Mattia- Alright then let's go *laughs*
Y/n in you're head- woah this boy Mattia is so cute holy shit. No y/n snap out of it you just met him.
——
(Once you guys get to the office and you get your schedule)
Mattia- let me see your schedule.
(Y/n hands her schedule to him)
Mattia- aye we have every class together! That's great.
Y/n- y-yeah that is great *chuckles*
Mattia- like I said you don't have to be shy around me it's okay.
Y/n- Sorry I'm just not used to talking to people.
Mattia- you'll get used to me don't you worry.
(Y/n blushes a little)
Mattia- oh I see you're blushing I little. Already wow.
Y/n- No I'm not *chuckles*. Let's get to first period.
(You and Mattia walk to first period and you see Mattia walking to a boy that a little shorter than him and has dimples when he smiles)
??- aye my boy Mattia! What's up my guy?
Mattia- nothing much my dawg.
??- who the hell is this fine ass girl next to you?
Mattia- yo ale chill. This is y/n she's new here.
Y/n- h-hi.
??- yo y/n no need to be shy. I'm Alejandro but you can call me Ale or Alex!
Y/n- okay Ale *smiles*

(After you all went to your classes it was lunch and you realized you had no where to sit sense you were new)
Mattia- Yo y/n come sit with us *smiles*
Y/n- *you sit next to him and you see another boy but he's way shorter*
Mattia- I see you've noticed this little Olaf boy *laughs*.
??- hey chill. Anyways hey y/n I'm Kairi!
Y/n- nice to meet you Kairi!
Kairi- nice to meet you to y/n.
(A few minutes pass and you felt a grip on your thigh when you look up to see who it is. It was the one and only Mattia Polibio.)
Mattia- You know you're really beautiful when you blush *he whispers in your ear*
(You start to get butterflies through your whole body)
Y/n- Thanks I guess *giggles*
—-
Mattia's pov:
Y/n is so fucking hot and beautiful and ugh. I need to make this girl mine. I know we just met but come on now she's literally ugh. I should ask her if she wants to come over to my house so she can help me with my homework. Because she has a very high GPA. Yeah fuck it ima ask her.
—-
Mattia- yo y/n do you wanna maybe give me your number so you can come over and help me with my homework?
Y/n- yeah sure.
(You both exchange numbers)
End of mattia's pov
(And end of the school day cause like who care about school)
Y/n pov:
Woah I'm going to Mattia's house. What do I wear. Wait hold on y/n what are you doing he's only asking you to come over so you can help him with his homework.
Ok I think I found i good outfit to wear. But I'm gonna go shower and shave because like why not.
(Once you finish showering and shaving you change into this:

(Without the purse though)Once you get dressed you get a text from and unknown number

Once you get dressed you get a text from and unknown number.
Unknown: Hey, you want me to send my address? Also it's Mattia!
Y/n: oh, yeah I kinda need it haha!
(You changed mattia's contact name to Mattia👀)
(Mattia changed your contact name to y/n😍)
Mattia👀: ok my address is (he sends you his address)
Y/n😍: oh wow you live 2 minutes away from me haha.
Mattia👀: oh shit that's really dope! So you could come over whenever and I could come to yours whenever. If your parents let me haha.
(You see his text and you slowly start to cry. Not because of what Mattia wrote but because you missed your parents)
Mattia👀: yo y/n you still there?
Y/n😍: yeah sorry about that just had to do something haha. But I'll be there in like 5 minutes!
Mattia👀: okay bet! See you soon
Read 3:30 pm
—-
Your pov:
I started walking to mattia's house forgetting about what he said. Once I got there I knocked on the door and saw his mom open the door.

Keep going

Almost there

(Haha hey cliffhanger. Sorry this is my first story I'm writing tell me in the comments if I should keep the story going or just delete it :)
Also just because I'm not going to be naming the character because I get annoyed when I read a story and it's like 'jEsSiCa kIsSeS mAtTiA'. That annoys me. But yeah! Hope you guys are enjoying the story love you all goodnight :)