Chapter 6

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
Mattia lays you on his bed and look at you for a second.
Mattia- I've been wanting to make you mine for so long you don't understand.
Y/n- make me yours then *smirks*
Mattia- I knew you were a freak *smirks*
Mattia grabs you by your waist and starts to kiss you and goes down sucking your neck leaving 5 hickeys on your neck.
Y/n- k-keep going m-Mattia.
Mattia- what's my name babygirl.
Y/n- m-d-daddy please more I need you
Mattia- I need you to babygirl.
(Okay I'm not so good at writing these things they make me feel weird but I'll try as best as I can sorry if it's bad.)
He goes down more and reaches the end of your dress. He picks you up and places you on his head board. He takes off your dress and sees you in a red thong and a red bra.
Mattia- good choice babygirl.
Y/n- all for you *smirks*
Mattia takes off his shirt and his pants being left with his boxers on. Y/n looks down to see him having a boner.
Mattia- look what you did *smirks*
Y/n- I'll fix it soon.
Mattia grabs you by your neck and you both start to kiss each other. He starts to go lower till he reaches your inner thigh and he starts to kiss you there he bites your thong and rips it off.
Y/n- mattiaaa they were new
Mattia- I'll get you new once babygirl.
He starts to eat you out while your trying your best to not moan so loud.
Mattia- babygirl we're alone. I want you to scream my name. Trust me you won't be able to walk for a week.
You look at him.
Y/n- o-okay.
When he finishes eating you out he goes on top of you and lifts you up and he starts to unclip your bra. He could tell that you were feeling insecure.
Mattia- mamas don't cover up. You're beautiful okay.
He starts to kiss down and starts sucking on your boobs leaving dark hickeys. You got enough strength so you were not on top and he was on bottom. You start to kiss him and he grabs you by your ass and smacks it.
Y/n- Mattia oh my gosh *laughs*
Mattia- it had to be done *smirks*
You start to kiss down his neck. And start to suck on his neck leaving 4-5 hickeys. You found his sweet spot and start to suck on it for a few minutes. He was moaning like crazy.
Mattia- mm r-right there babygirl.
You start to go down you slid his boxers off revealing his 9 inch dick. You knew you saw it before but it always shocked you.
Mattia- like what you see *smirks*
Y/n- mhm *smirks*
You lick the tip of it and slowly go down.
Mattia- babygirl don't tease me.
You put the whole thing in your mouth and bob your head up and down really fast sense you didn't have a gag reflex.
Mattia- holy FUCK keep going y/n.
You felt his dick twitch inside of your mouth
Mattia- mamas I'm a-about t-to cum
2 minutes later he cums in your mouth and you swallow.
You look at him and he says
Mattia- that was fun but now it's your turn *smirks*
Y/n- bet
He flips you both so now you're in the bottom he kisses you for a little and then goes down to you 🐱. He grabs a condom and says.
Mattia- are you sure you're ready mamas
Y/n- yes Mattia I'm ready.
He puts the condom on and he puts the tip in and puts it inside of you. He starts to go slow (you're still a Virgin) and then you say.
Y/n- m-Mattia g-go faster p-please.
Mattia- babygirl whats my name?
Y/n- d-daddy please I- I want y-you.
And without a warning he starts to go faster and faster at this point the bed is moving.
Y/n- OHH SHIT DADDY
(You guys were alone btw)
Mattia- damn babygirl you're tight.
He goes faster and at this point you're screaming his name.
After a while you say
Y/n- I-I'm about to cu-
Mattia- let it out baby.
He pulls out and you cum on his dick and he cums on your stomach. He lays right next to you and both of you are looking at the ceiling.
Y/n- holy shit.
Mattia- that
Y/n- was
Both- amazing
Mattia- we should definitely do it again *winks*
Y/n- we'll see haha. Can I shower?
Mattia- can I join you *smirks*
Y/n- Mattia
Mattia- fine use my shower
Y/n- thank you sir *laughs*
Mattia- you're welcome beautiful.
You go to shower and you just think about everything that just happened.
Y/n- wow we really fucking did that. Holy shit. I lost my virginity to Mattia.
After 10 minutes you get out and put on mattia's clothes because he gave you some sense you didn't have extra clothes. You get out and he just looks at you.
Y/n- take a picture maybe it'll last longer *laughs*
Mattia- maybe I will *smiles* can you come cuddle with me 🥺.
Y/n- aww how can I say no to that face.
You walk to him and he grabs you by your waist and sits you next to him.
Mattia- you wanna sleepover *smiles*
Y/n- sure *smiles*
You both slowly start to fall asleep and you fall asleep on his chest and he looks at you smiling.
Mattia- good night babygirl.
He kisses your forehead and he falls asleep with you.

Soooo what did y'all think😭? It was weird to make a smut story but what do you think should happen next let me know in the comments :) goodnight love you!!❤️✨