Chapter 2

His mom opened the door and said
M/m- (mattia's mom). Oh you must me mattia's friend. He's in his room. If you need anything I'll be in my office!
Y/n- ok thank you so much.
(You go upstairs and see mattia sitting on his bed on his phone)
Mattia- hey! Y/n you made it!
Y/n- yup I did *laughs*. Now what do you need help with?
Mattia- well it's History I'm you know kind of failing it and I need some help with it *laughs*
Y/n- Mattia come on History is so easy *chuckles*
Mattia- That's easy for you to say your passing all of your classes so far.
Y/n- it's called paying attention Mattia *laughs*
Mattia- You think you're funny huh?
Y/n- d-did I say something. I-I'm sorry I-.
(Mattia cuts you off by grabbing you by your waist and kissing you. You know you just met Mattia but it felt so right for you to be kissing him like this.
You both pull away and look at each other).
Mattia- I've been wanting to do that for so so long. Ever sense you first walked in that school *smiles*.
Y/n- r-really wow I didn't know.
Mattia- you're so beautiful you know that
(You blush and cover your face but Mattia grabs your chin and looks at you in the eyes and says)
Mattia- you're cute when you blush. Don't hide your face *laughs*.
Y/n- So what about your homework *laughs*.
Mattia- Maybe we should skip doing homework and maybe do something else *smirks*
Y/n in her head
Woah what does he mean but 'maybe do something a little more'. I'm still a Virgin. Wait does he wanna do what I think. Wait y/n you just met him. But does he like me. I'm to insecure for this. Should I.
Normal pov:
(Mattia looks at you and says)
Mattia- Hey if you don't want to that's okay. Just know I'm always free. Just text me *smirks*
Y/n- I don't know Mattia we just met you know.
Mattia- Yeah you're right. We can take things slow if you want to.
Y/n- I would love that.
Mattia- great *smiles*
Y/n- well I guess you don't need help with your homework then *laughs*
Mattia- wait y/n please don't leave. Could you maybe spend the night if it's okay with your mom or dad?
(You freeze for a second and start to feel tears forming in your eyes. Mattia looks at you and says)
Mattia- hey, hey what's wrong?
(He looks at you and starts to give you a hug. From that point you start to break down).
Y/n- I- I don't k-know if I c-can tell y-you.
Mattia- hey mamas you can tell me you just have to breath okay. Breath in and breath out slowly.
(You do as he tells you. Once you calm down you look at him and tell him).
Y/n- well seven years ago both of my parents died. I don't know how. I wish I was there but I wasn't. And after I lost them I've become depressed and lost all of my friends once they died.
(Mattia looks at you and he hugs you. It felt like it lasted for hours).
Mattia- y/n I am so so sorry for you. I didn't know that. You should have told me when I texted you.
Y/n- I know I'm sorry.
Mattia- hey don't say sorry. It's not your fault okay.
Y/n- okay. Thank you so so much Mattia.
Mattia- anytime mamas. Do you still wanna spend the night with me?
Y/n- I would but I don't have any clothes.
Mattia- that's okay just use my hoodie.
Y/n- are you sure?
Mattia- of course I'm serious *laughs*
Y/n- okay mr. Mattia *chuckles*. I'll go change right now.
Mattia- okay I'll be here
(You go in his bathroom to change)
Mattia's pov:
Wow y/n has been threw hell. And I mean hell. I feel so so sorry for her. But gosh she's even beautiful when she cries. I want her to stay here because I don't know I guess I just wanna cuddle with her.
End of mattia's pov.
Normal pov:
(Y/n walks out of the bathroom and when mattia lifted his head up his jaw dropped)
Y/n- Mattia you good?
Mattia- .....
Y/n- Mattia! Hello?
Mattia- o-oh yeah I-I'm good. My clothes look better on you than me *laughs*
Y/n- oh really *laughs*
Mattia- yes! Now can we please cuddle (he asks with his puppy dog eyes)
Y/n- Okay fine!
Mattia- yay!
Y/n- you're so childish sometimes *laughs*
Mattia- sometimes *laughs*
(Hours have passed and you've been laying in mattia's chest and mattia's been playing with your hair. You start to feel tired and you fall asleep).
Mattia's pov:
Gosh she's so beautiful. I don't know how many times I can say that. But it's true she's so amazing, kind, loving, and gives great cuddles. I look to see her eyes shut and I kiss her forehead and say goodnight babygirl.
End of pov
Y/n pov:
I woke up some how but my eyes were still closed. I hear mattia's voice and he kisses my forehead and says. "Good night babygirl". My heart went: 💗💓💞💕💕💝💖💘💝💕💞💗💗💞💕💘💝💖💘💕💞💓💗💗💞💕💝💘💖 when he called me babygirl. Holy shit. Okay I should go to sleep now because he fell asleep.

(HI GUYS!! What do you think so far? I think the next chapter will be smut so if y'all don't like that then you can skip it haha! But I hope you guys are liking my story :)! Well I'll see you guys tomorrow bye bye!)