Chapter 3

(Hey it's 6 am and I have nothing to do so like why not write)
—-
Y/n pov:
I woke up in mattia's arms and I'm not gonna lie I loved it. It was an amazing feeling. But I had to get up and pee really bad but mattia's arms were around my waist. I tried to get out of his grip but he only tightened his grip around my waist.
Y/n- Mattia I have to pee let me goooo.
Mattia- you can hold it don't leave me.
Y/n- okay then I guess I'll pee on you *laughs*.
Mattia- ugh fine but hurry back.
Y/n- okay *laughs*.
-I go into the bathroom and realize how ugly I look 'ew' I say to myself. 'How did Mattia not get scared of me'.-
Y/n- okay I'm done *laughs*
Mattia- good now come here (he says with his puppy dog eyes)
Y/n- Mattia I have to get home I have homework.
Mattia- please don't🥺
Y/n- You can come over later okay.
Mattia- okay fine mamas
-not gonna lie he kind turned me on when he called me mamas.-
Y/n- okay bye Mattia bye mrs. Polibio!
M/m- buy honey come over anytime you want!
Y/n- will do *laughs*
Mattia- ugh I don't want you to leave (he says while grabbing your waist and picking you up)
Y/n- I know I don't either. But remember you can come over later *smiles*
Mattia- okay fine (he puts you puts you down)
(You walk inside your house because you live 2 minutes away from mattia's house. You go inside your room and change into this:

 You go inside your room and change into this:

Y/n- wow do I like Mattia. No I can't I just met him you can't do that y/n.
(A few hours pass by you do all of your homework when you get a knock on your door you open it to see the one and only Mattia. You smile and give him a hug).
Y/n- wow you really came *laughs*
Mattia- of course I did *smiles* you look beautiful as always.
-you blush I little-
Mattia- always blushing *laughs*
Y/n- well I can't help it *laughs*
(You guys head upstairs in your room and go in your phones for a while when all of a sudden Mattia looks at you and you look up at him and catch him staring at you).
Y/n- take a picture maybe it'll last longer *laughs*
Mattia- maybe I will *smirks*
-and with that he takes a picture of you-
Y/n- wow okay then *laughs*
(You both stare at each other and both of you start to lean in closer and closer till you were touched noses. Mattia then grabs you by the neck and starts to kiss your lips. You start to kiss him back and it starts to turn into a make out session).
—-
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
Mattia still has his hand around your throat. You both are still kissing. He grabs your by your waist and he places you on the bed. He was on top you were in bottom. He stops and looks at you to make sure you wanna do it. You nod your head yes and he continues to kiss you. He starts to go down your neck and finds your sweet spot. You make a soft moan and you could feel him smirking on your neck.
Mattia- wow mamas we just started wonder how your gonna take my fingers.
You couldn't say anything because you were enjoying what he was doing.
Mattia- babygirl I want you to answer me while I'm talking to you.
Y/n- m-Mattia please keep going.
Mattia- whatever you say babygirl.
He starts to kiss you down your stomach and he take off his shirt and yours as well. He starts going down A lot more and get to your inner thigh. He takes off your jeans and sees that you have a thong on which turns him on. Like a lot.
Mattia- oh babygirl you wore these. You shouldn't have *smirks*
Y/n- I'm sorry.
Mattia- nope it's fine look what you did to me.
You look to see that mattia now has a boner.
Y/n- I-I did that?
Mattia- now you gotta fix it.
I looked at him and then realized what he was talking about.
(Y/n smirked and and flipped him over so now she was on top and Mattia was on the bottom. They started kissing. Y/n started to go lower till she got to his pants. She took off his belt and pants and seen his boxers and noticed his dick was huge. She stared at it for a second because she was shocked)
Mattia- you like what you see babygirl
Y/n- I- y-yes.
Mattia- go for it. You have to fix it.
(Y/n take off his boxers and his dick hit her stomach. She's started to tease him)
Mattia- don't tease me babygirl
(Y/n started to lick the tip and then she started going lower till she reached the end of it)
Mattia- just like that babygirl. God damn.
(You started to bob your head up and down)
Mattia- f-faster babygirl.
(You did as he told you.
You start to feel his dick twitch inside of you)
Mattia- babygirl I-I'm a-about to c-cum.
(You keep sucking his dick and feel a warm liquid go inside your mouth. You swallow it).
Mattia- nice job babygirl. Now it's my turn.
Y/n- Mattia I'm not sure I'm ready yet.
Mattia- Thats okay babygirl. Take your time. I'm ready when you're ready.
END OF SMUT

(Haha hey this was a super shitty chapter. I'm sorry :( I'm not that good at writing smuts but next one will be better! But I love you guys goodnight!)