Chapter 5

Just a few more minutes and I'll be outta this hell hole. Mattia and I were talking most of the class period.
Finally the bell rang. I went to my locker to get a few books so I could do my homework. Once I closed it I saw of course Mattia
Mattia- hey babygirl *smirks*
Y/n- hey Mattia *smiles*
Mattia- so have you made up your mind yet?
Y/n- for???
Mattia- the party that I'm throwing
Y/n- I don't know Mattia I don't think I'm the type of person to party. I mean all I really do it go home, do homework, and basically sleep.
Mattia- please y/n it'll be so fun. I'll be with you the whole time. He makes a 🥺 face.
Y/n- okay fine I'll go.
Mattia- okay great! It starts at 8 but you can come earlier if you want to *smiles*
Y/n- I'll be there.
You both walked out of the school and he asked you
Mattia- hey you want me to drive you home? I see you're always walking.
Y/n- you don't have to I live like 10 minutes away.
Mattia- but we live like 2 minutes away from each other let me take you home please.
Y/n- okay fine
You go in his car and it was silent for a little and Mattia finally breaks the silence.
Mattia- so what do you plan on wearing for the party *smirks*
Y/n- I don't know maybe a dress or something *laughs*
Mattia- good choice *laughs*
He arrives to your house and drops you off
Mattia- alright mamas I'll see you later then?
Y/n- see you later Mattia *smiles*
—-
Alight I guess I'm going to mattia's party. Wow okay I need to find something it's like 2 pm so I think I'll have enough time to get ready.
You look threw your closet and find a dress that you never really wore and some heels.

Okay I guess this works

(You put the dress on and the heels and you put on a necklace, hoop earrings, and a bracelet. You decided to put on some makeup and you curled your hair and styled it a little.

 You decided to put on some makeup and you curled your hair and styled it a little

(That's how you did your make up)

(Your hair)It was 7:30 pm and you were thinking

(Your hair)
It was 7:30 pm and you were thinking.
Y/n- why not just go now he said I could come over earlier.
And you did you made it to his house at around 7:32. You knocked and he opened it. When he saw you his jaw dropped.
Y/n- hi Mattia.
Mattia- h-hi y/n. Y-you look a-amazing.
Y/n- really? I didn't wanna try so hard.
Mattia- no you look amazing wow.
Y/n- thank you Mattia *smiles*. Do you want me to come in or do you want me to come over later because I just didn't feel like staying at home.
Mattia- oh yeah for sure come in no ones here yet it's just me and you *laughs*
Y/n- oh okay *laughs*
You walk inside his house.
Y/n- where are your parents?
Mattia- there our for a business trip they won't be back for a few months so I have the whole house to myself haha.
Y/n- dang that's cool *laughs*
Mattia- yeah I guess so. Do you want anything to drink?
Y/n- no I'm good thanks though.
Mattia- alright
He sits next to you and you both just look at each other. He starts to put his hand on your thigh and slowly starts to go up.
Y/n- so what do you wanna do while we wait for other people *laughs*
Mattia- I don't know maybe something *smirks*
Y/n- I've gotten some how really comfortable with you Mattia. I feel like I can actually tell you things you know.
Mattia- your comfortable with me. You should always be comfortable with me. Especially with me *smirks*
Y/n- I am. And I have been for a while. *smirks*
He starts to lean in a so do you. You both touch lips and start to kiss. A few minutes pass by and it turns into a make out session. He grabs you by your waist and puts you on his lap. You grab him by his neck and bring him closer to you. He starts to kiss you down to your neck leaving you wet spots and after kissing your neck he finds your sweet spot and you let out a soft moan.
Mattia- you like that babygirl
He whispers.
Y/n- yes Mattia keep going please.
Mattia- as you wish.
And he does he keeps sucking on your neck. Once you guys finish that he looks at you while you're still on his lap.
Mattia- should I just cancel the party and let us two just you know be *smirks*
Y/n- Mattia it's 7:50 people are coming soon don't you think they'll be mad if you did that.
Mattia- but mamas I want you please 🥺.
Y/n- it's your house Mattia do whatever you want *smiles*
Mattia- alright bet I will.
And he does he posts on his socials that he canceled that party because of 'family stuff'. He looks at you and says.
Mattia- now that I got that over with. Where were we *smirks*
Y/n- I'm wondering that to *chuckles*
Mattia- oh come on
He picks you up and you put your legs around his waist. He goes upstairs to his room and places you on his bed. You know what's coming next. You knew that you were ready and you kind of liked Mattia. So you wanted this and he wanted you. It was time.

Haha yeah I know you hate me for doing that. But next chapter is going to be a smut so get ready for that😳. Also it's currently 3 in the morning so yeah🤠. But goodnight you amazing people love you all🥺❤️.