Awake

Philippines POV:

-

-

-

Something felt warm and cold at the same time...
A feeling I can't really describe...

My eyes slowly open almost in disbelief...
Wait...

Am I awake?

I only saw the white ceiling in front of me almost blurry in a way...

I'm awake...

I felt the soft mattress moved up from my back when I sat up from my bed...
I felt noxious suddenly...

My palm slowly pressed against my head....thinking...

What did I just dream?
Why did I still remember it?

Questions spiral inside my mind as I inhaled the foreign scent of the dim-lit room I'm in...

I'm in my dorm...not in that mansion...
I look around the room and I notice my roommate isn't in his bed...

I guess his already up...

I should be too...

I stood up from my bed as I cradle my self up steadily as if it's my first time to walk...

Dmitri...

My eyes widen a little...

I remember Dmitri...

My hand clasped around themselves as I move to the door...

I grabbed the doorknob as I twist it open to be met with a clean tidy kitchen...

I was bewildered that I still remember that blissful feeling I felt from that dream, is it even a dream though?

I stared endlessly at the coffee table but I broke eye contact when I gazed down to my hand...
Where I held tight on Dmitri...

Is...Is Dmitri even real? Or is it just a stupid dream that felt too real?

I closed my eyes shut as I shook off that feeling trying to forget it...
It's just a dream, calm the fuck down...

I open my eyes again and took a step in the kitchen...
What time is it?

I look behind me at The living room to see a clock hanging atop from the exit door...
4:30 Am...

So I have 1 hour and 20 minutes to prepare for school...
My hand slithered soothing on my chest still feeling...
Warm...

I decided to ignore it...
So Russia left early, I was hoping that I can greet him in the morning honestly...
But it's not like he will even consider me as a friend or even something optimistic...

I sigh deeply as I started to open the stove and cook some eggs...

Nothing like breakfast to start off the day before stress will come...
I hummed gently as I check to see if there is leftover rice and happily there is...

I put the full cook egg and rice on a white clean plate putting it on the table, I took a seat as I started to munch on the food...

It was silent around me...
As I put down the spoon, I can't help but stare ahead on the empty seat across in front of me...

I'm used to eating breakfast with someone to start off the morning but I guess you have to get used to being alone...
Well, I am used to it...I'm not really into socializing but it doesn't mean I'm a distant person...
I'm just a person who likes talking to people and sometimes not...