Late

Narrator POV:

"Phil?"

"Philllll?"

"Phillllllll?"

"What?"

Philip unconsciously snapped at the Malaysian that is just on the other side of the lunch table "What are you thinking that made you all this quiet?" Malay Questioned with a gesture, still holding onto his bologna sandwich "Well, sometimes you need to be out of reality once in a time" Malay snorted as he leaned a little towards Philip.

"What? on daydreaming or death?"

"Surprises can be everywhere." Philip Rolled his eyes Crossing his arms, He already noticed that the Indonesian isn't anywhere to be seen, not in his usual seat "Do you think he's absent?" Philip Asked still staring at the empty seat that felt hollow.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case" Malay murmured sad "Wouldn't that be weird when he's starting to talk about school seriously." Philip pursed his lips with furrowed eyebrows.

"Maybe he's sick?" Malay guessed "or maybe he's the person from the rumors that went to the hospital?" Philip got a playful punch in the shoulder making him giggle loudly "Shut up you Small Asian motherfucker, don't make me scared shitless." Malay frowned deeply but it's evident that he is playing.

"But for real, we don't know..." Philip turns a little bit serious, it's not a surprising fact that Indonesia is reluctant when it comes to school.
He always complains about its importance and always compares it to prison which he isn't wrong.

"Hey, wanna skip a period?" Malay asked with a joking smirk not being serious at all, Philip spurred a tiny chuckle "What are you? A delinquent?" Questioned the Filipino, lightly jabbing his Asian partner.

"They say bad boys are the new hot" Malay whispered towards him, wiggling his eyebrows cartoonishly "So pretty much a child full of family issues is considered hot?" Malay narrowed his eyes at the small southeast Asian "if you say it like that, it isn't appealing at all"

"Your not a writer trying to appeal to a demographic on a bunch of teenage girls who have high expectations of a non-existent love life."

Malay grimace "don't call people out like that, it hurts"
"Facts don't care about feelings, the truth must be heard" Philip trackback Making Malay roll his eyes with a cheeky smile "So, how's class?" He asked changing the subject, Philip felt his mouth turn into a thin line remembering the note and the tight tension in class between America and Russia.

"In the middle of boring and interesting." he stretched a little not knowing how to describe it, he took out the crumpled paper and show it towards Malaysia "I somehow found this on my chair" Malay took it out of his hand and open the paper with interest.

A subtle squint of Malaysia's eyes can already dictate what he is feeling "Isn't this a little too childish that now were in high school?" he pointed the paper at the Filipino bobbing it up and down a little "if they wanna bully someone they should have to do it with more creativity, not a piece of paper with an overrated insult and went in hiding." He ranted.

Philip sends a tiny glare at his way, crossing his arms together with one eyebrow raised "do you really care about my well being?" Malay grinned widely "absolutely." Philip only huffed as he lay his head on the table, his arms acting like pillows to support his neck.

Philip's mind wandered again...like a butterfly moving to a flower fastly. he can't help but think about Dmitri, he can't help but miss his presence...hell, he wants to sleep so he can hang out with him even if it's just for a moment.

"...Hey, Malaysia?" "Hmm...?" "Have you...ever get weird dreams...?" Malaysia tilted his head confused but answered anyway "By weird, you mean stuff like having a cat for a head or your teeth falling out while having no pants?" Philip only chuckled shaking his head, Malay gasp as if he was in absolute shock.