Market Time.

Philippines POV:

When I woke up abruptly...
I thought I was still dreaming but I soon come to realize I'm not anymore.

I only stared ahead on the ceiling on top of me, thinking to deep for an answer...

I still felt warm across my body that gave me a sense of comfort but yet I was caught up with a lot of unanswered questions all at once...
But there is one that finally made sense to me...

Dmitri really is a real person...

Still staring up at the ceiling Blankly, my left hand slightly went on top of me as if it's reaching up to the ceiling, I stared in contemplation at it, still feeling Dmitri's warm hand that held mine gently...
My cheeks suddenly felt hot as I lowered down my hand with a deep sigh. I feel weird with all that's happening now.

I was still in an utter mess of confusion, I was filled with curiosity about the dream world...
I pushed my self off the bed as I sat on the edge of it.
My head perked up to my roommate seeing his not there anymore.

I guess his always earlier than me...
Which is understandable.
But he looks like the type of guy that doesn't like waking up early in the morning.

My brows knitted slightly as I push myself off the Comfy bed, stretching my arms up with a groan hearing a small crack of satisfaction.

I turn to the desk with a still tired expression seeing my phone laying on top of it.
I grabbed it lazily opening the phone as it suddenly blasts the light on my tired eyes making me wince.

I scroll through a couple of apps, mostly Instaworld and Interbook.

As I scrolled more a message pop up on top of my screen, It's from United High administration.

UNH ADMINISTRATION:

-All school levels have been dismissed today from the establishment. Announced the institution and the Principal that all students should stay at home.

Please keep safe-

I was thoroughly confused for a moment, The principle was never a fan of Class cancellation.
And the message didn't explain why classes are canceled, either way, I smiled excitedly that there is no class.

Finally, I can relax and do my own stuff! But I paused for a moment remembering the project that Ame and I planned.

I frown slightly remembering yesterday, I can't just abandon our plan...I bit my lip sitting back down on the bed...Maybe I should text him if he wants to do it in the afternoon...

I click on his contact list thinking what text I should send, I was a little nervous not wanting to send him something stupid.

Philip: Hey! There's no class today so I was wondering if you want to hangout?

No, that's a little stupid. were going to make a class project, not to hang out or anything...
I deleted the message and start over again.

Philip: Hey! so I was wondering if we should make the project today? just me and you.

What the hell did I type out? Of course, it's going to be the two of you making a project! Don't be dumb Philip.
Why is sending a message so hard?

I huffed and start over again...

Philip: Hey! so there are no classes today, do you think we should start making the project in the afternoon if that's okay with you?

Okay, that's a little better, I click send still feeling a tad bit anxious about the American's reply, I Waited for his message looking down at the phone, but no reply came.