michael in the bathroom ( 2/2 )-angsty/fluff

so hi this is part 2 there's fluff near the end but there's also angst and just a lot of wow  <3

Michael's POV
--------------------

I wake up in a white room and the walls start making my eyes ache already. Where the fuck am i? The last thing i remember was being at a halloween party at Jake's house and crying in the bathroom and oh-.

The realisation hits me that i tried to kill myself. I'm still confused as why i'm in the hospital.

I look down at my arms that are bandaged up and it looks like the medical staff tried their best to get rid of the scars. I look around my room but i don't see anything. The only thing that is here is the bed, a bedside table and a water bottle. Then i realise. I'm in the psych ward, of course.

I roll my eyes and stand out of my bed and walk around my room, when suddenly a nurse walks into my room.

" Good morning Mr Mell. My name is nurse Heidi and i'm here to check on you" she says to me in a calm voice and motions me to sit down on my bed. I walk over to my bed and lay back down it in instead.

" h-has anyone tried to visit me while i was in here? " i ask her, she seems nice.
"this boy, jeremy heere tried to visit you and your mothers have visited you aswell" she responded calmly and left some pills and some food on my table.
"wait! nurse heidi! when will i he let out of the hospital?" i ask politely and wait for her answer
"Tomorrow Mr Mell. " i cringe as she says 'mr mell'. She leaves the room and i slant down in my bed.

Jeremy tried to visit me? Did they not let him in? My mother's have visited me, the nurse said it herself but jeremy? Out of all people i knew he'd be here but i wonder why they didn't let him in. I'm still mad at him but i do want to talk to him. I wonder if they only let family in or if they knew he caused me that much emotional pain.

I look around at the time i've been awake for and i've been awake for half an hour, so i decide to go back to sleep since it is 3 in the morning anyway.

(time skip because let him sleep the poor boy misses jeremy aswell)

I wake up 8 hours later to my mothers' standing next to my bed, ready to take me home as soon as i'm ready to leave. I immediately get up and run out of that hellhole of a hospital to the car. My brain automatically knows where they parked it because they park in the same space every time we come here.

I grab my headphones from the car seat next to me and connect them to my phone but they immediately get taken away from me by Evelyn, one of my mothers

"Ah ah ah michael,, first you have to tell us why we were called by the hospital telling us you were here" She tells me in a voice i know is meant to sound caring but sounds scary anyway.

And so i tell her the whole story, top to bottom.
From me slamming myself into a bathroom floor at a party i was never invited to, up to the part where i passed out and woke up in a hospital bed.

She approves of my story and looks at my other mum - Charlene - for her approval. She nods and smiles at me.

They carry on speaking in the car home until Evelyn brings up "So Michael,, we have someone waiting for you at home" she says smirking at me through the mirror at the top of the car thing (idk what it's called don't attack me ) " Who is it mum?" i ask her impatiently, dear god please don't say it's jer-

"Jeremy" My other mother blurts out, then throwing her hands over her mouth, realising who she just said.

I start blushing and put my hands in my head so they don't see my blush, i have no idea why i'm blushing. I don't have feelings for him but i do in a way?

I get out of the car once we arrive at our home and walk into my room, to a Jeremy sitting on my bed on his nintendo waiting probably for me. I sit down next to him to alert him that i'm heere and he looks at me and stand up

"M-Michael i'm really sorry i-i have a-a lot of explaining t-to do" he stammered as he spoke to me
"You sure do, now hit me with whatever you have to say and sit down"
he goes to sit down next to me and starts rambling " i'm really sorry i left you before Michael it was the sqiup he made me do it he made me do everything i didn't want to and as soon as i saw you in that bathroom i wanted to take you home to my house and just give you endless hugs and support but the sqiup threatened to erase all memories of you-" he gasps for air and starts sobbing and i try to hug him for comfort but he immediately pulls back and carried on with his speech
"and i didn't want to loose all memories with you so i just obeyed the sqiup but then in the end it got too far and you were about to die so i ignored the sqiups orders and decided i needed to help you. Jenna seriously took my phone because her dumbass got super drunk and almost threw my phone in jake's punch bowl. I'm really sorry Micha and i hope you can forgive-"

I interrupt his rambling and press my lips against his. God i've wanted to do that for so long. I feel him tense up at first but then melt into the kiss as he kisses me back and puts his arm around my neck, deepening the kiss.

We pull away after a while, gasping for air and looking at eachother.
"Why did you kiss me?" he asks in a whisper next to me
"I'm sorry i couldn't stand hearing your rambling and i've wanted to do that for so long, even thought you did leave me and i almost died. I mostly accept your apology but not fully" I smile at him and give him a hug as he cries into my shoulder.

I ask him if he wants to sleep over and he accepts my offer, texting his dad that he's staying over at my house for the night.

I pull him into my arms as we watch a movie on my bed, cuddling him constantly. I place my head on his fluffy hair and oh my god it smells like heavenly marshmallows and slushees.

I missed this so much from Jeremy, and i know that he will do anything for me because of what happened a few days ago. But right now i just want him to cuddle and he's doing a great job.

I love this boy so much.

1217 words omg-
i'm sorry i didn't proof read this it's 1 in the morning and i'm too lazy so please don't pick out my mistakes or i will cry
have a good day and if you ever need to talk my messages are always open <3