<insert title name> -fluff/ish

it's 3 in the morning i have content but half creativity 😌
part 2 will come out

Jeremy Heere and Michael Mell, two geeks in high school. Nothing special until Jeremy took a squip that tried to destroy the whole world. After the incident they both returned to their normal life, just with more friends. They still didn't let people into their monthly sleepovers but they had more people sit with them at lunch.

Jeremy's POV
————————

I sat down at the gross cafeteria table with Michael. Not too long after we sat down, Jake,Rich,Chloe,Brooke,Jenna and Christine sat down with us; AKA- the squip gang.
"Hey Jeremy, Hi Michael" They all said simultaneously, It was creepy.
I looked over at Michael who was sitting next to me and started blushing i swear i don't like him i said to myself, feeding myself lies once again. I quickly looked away and sat there awkwardly eating my lunch. The bell finally rang, signalling lessons starting.

( time skip already because i don't know how to write lessons >:d )

"Hey Jer-Bear, want a ride home" Michael asked me. I started blushing. did he just call me jer-bear? fuck i think he did what do i say?? I look over at him, smile lightly and nod. We get inside his red P.T Cruiser and drive off home. It was raining outside but inside his car it was warm and perfect. He dropped me off at my house and i step out into the harsh rain. I wave bye at him and step into my comforting, warm home.

"DaAAAAAAAaD IM HOME" I yell out to him, wherever he is. I don't get a reply so he's probably at the shops. I walk upstairs into my room and throw myself into my bed. I land face first and snuggle under my bedsheets thinking of Michea- no get him oUuuuUuUuT i think to myself. I feel my ass buzz.
"What?" i say to myself out loud, knowing theyres nobody there. Oh. Right. I forgot i put my phone in my back pocket. I take it out and see the text messages from michael

Friday 16th January 2016
17:56

Mell player 1 <3
hey jer, wanna hangout tomorrow? it's fine if you don't i was just wondering because i needed to talk to you x . is that ok
?

me
yes ofc it's fine Micha! I'll be over at 3pm tomorrow just don't get high or else we can't talk properly ;)

Mell player 1 <3
gah fine i won't i promise. i actually need to focus on this. I'm going to sleep and yes shut up i know it's 6pm i need sleep bitch

me
god i never said anything in the first place. you need to be more chill michael ;)

Mell player 1 <3
omg shut it dork
night i love you

i didn't reply to him after that. i could feel myself blushing and i was flustered. why do i like him so much? god i wish i could wipe my memory and never feel that about him again. I lay down on my bed, daydreaming about life and random things.

( Time skip brought to you by ben because he wants a shoutout )

I check the time — 03:26 a.m. — fuck i need sleep but i don't want to sleep. I finally accept that i can't get the thought of michael out of my head and for some reason, i'm okay with that. I grab my phone and decide to text him

Saturday 17 January 2016
03:28 a.m.

me
you up?

read 03:29

oh that was nice wasn't it? just what i wanted. He probably just left his phone on our messages when he went to sleep, right? he wouldn't usually air me unless he was mad but why would he be mad at me? i fall to sleep after a long evening of plain overthinking.

I'm woken up by my ringtone for Michael and i check the time — 15:01 — i'm one minute late and i bet he's gonna scream at me. I feel butterflies in my stomach as i roll out of bed.