⚠️s m ü t⚠️

i'll come up with a title when i find a good name
since all of you are kinky people i'll go into the smut slowly because you can perish, but it's like my fourth time writing it so i'm sorry if it's bad-

Jeremy's POV

I'm currently cuddling with the love of my life in a park watching the stars. You're probably wondering "Jeremy, how the fuck did you get there?" Well here's the story.

I was walking around town when i got a text message. I decided to ignore it because i was looking for engagement rings. I needed a engagement ring for Michael.

We've been dating for nine- no. Ten months. I felt my phone constantly buzzing in my pocket so i just silenced it. I carried on walking until i found the ring store.

I walked inside and i was greeted by an elderly lady. I told her i was looking for a engagement ring and she showed me this beautiful ring. It had a tiny 8-bit infinity symbol on the top and the box was black with 8-bit writing saying 'Ready player one?' I loved it. I immediately payed for it and thanked the lady, walking out of the shop. I put the ring in my backpack and checked my phone, since it had been constantly vibrating.

Oh shit. It's Michael. I opened up the app to reveal a shit ton of messages from him.

14th July 2017
2:56p.m.

Micha<3
jeremy
JEREMY
JEREMIAH HEERE
YOU BETTER OPEN UP THESE MESSAGES oh that's how you want to play
suit yourself
you know
i think i'm gonna punish you when your home
oh yes
i have the perfect punishment jeremy.
You should be scared bitch
Home. Now.
JEREMY HURRY UP!!!
why aren't you answering :(
are you cheating on me?!
oh my god
that's it
your punishment is gonna be even fucking bigger now you ass sniffer.
Cmon babe get home!

Jer-Ber ✨🐀
I'm coming
i'm scared
please don't hurt me
i'm begging you
lay a hurtful finger on me and we're over

He referred to home as his house because i practically live there. I was actually terrified when i saw that he was going to punish me. What's that supposed to mean? I got into my car and drove back home, feeling guilt and fear build up in my stomach.

I opened the front door and sat down on his bed, and waited for him to come downstairs and 'punish' me for not answering his messages... He's never usually like this, what's gotten into him?

I heard his soft footsteps coming down the stairs, creaking once every few seconds. It broke the eerie silence. He sat down next to me and decided to break the the quietness.

"Where were you?" He asked me, a hint of 'fuck you' in his tone.
"I'm sorry i was looking for something" I replied back to him, terrified of his next move.

He immediately attacked my neck and started sucking love bites onto it. I slightly moaned, feeling kind of confused with the sudden mood change.

He kept on sucking himself to my neck, leaving dark coloured hickeys everywhere until he finally found my sweet spot. I moaned loudly and felt him smirk against my skin. It felt so good but i was so confused.