Chapter 3: Where Is He?

-Kenny McCormick-

We were getting ready for rehearsal. "Alright are we ready?" I asked walking into the band room. Stan shook his head, "No, Eric isn't here." I cocked an eyebrow,  "Does he know we have rehearsal?" Eric wasn't at school today.

"Yeah dude, we always have rehearsal on Wednesday," replied Stan. Kyle was looking at his phone and sighed, "He's not answering my texts or calls." I shrugged, "Maybe he's sick or he got grounded."

Kyle scoffed, "Bullshit! That motherfucker never gets grounded." He started to get angry. "Calm down Kyle, after rehearsal we should go see him," suggested Stan. I nodded, "Good idea, but for now we should start practicing with no bass." We got our instruments ready and started to practice. 

~After Rehearsal~

"That was great!" I said. Kyle shrugged, "Yeah, but I screwed up one of the chords." I scoffed, "It's gonna happen, we just have to keep working on it." 

"Yeah, I don't know about you, but I'm excited to perform for the event. We might actually go to Hollywood!" Stan said. "Hollywood..." I strolled over to one of my posters of Hollywood. It's always been our dream to go to California. We might actually become famous! 

"Yeah no shit dude," Kyle laughed. I went back to the group, "Well, we should probably go check on Eric." They nodded.

~At His House~

I knocked on the door about three times, hoping I'd get a response. His mother opened the door, "Oh hello boys!"

"Hello Mrs. Cartman, have you seen your son Eric?" Kyle asked. She thought for a moment, "Hmm can't say I have. Poopsykins probably went over to his little girlfriend's house last night." I chucked at the nickname and Stan elbowed me. 

-Kyle Broflovski-

Did he really just ditch our rehearsal to hang out with Bebe? That doesn't make sense though, he didn't show up at school, but Bebe did. "O-Okay Mrs. Cartman, please let us know if he comes by," I said giving her a warm smile. "Okay will do, you boys have a great day!" She said. "You too," Stan replied.

She closed the door and we were on the sidewalk again. We were heading over to Bebe's. "That doesn't make sense, why would he ditch us for Bebe?" I asked. Stan rolled his eyes, "He didn't ditch us dude, he probably just forgot." I scoffed, "He never forgets! He's usually the first one at the hut!" I was started to get frustrated, but I had to remember what my therapist told me if I started getting like this.

I took a few deep breathes but that wasn't enough. I pulled out my pack of cigarettes and lit one. I handed one to the other two and lit there's. I sighed, "Sorry, I just don't want this opportunity to be ruined because of him." Kenny slapped my back, "Psh, he wouldn't do that to us." I only hummed in response. 

We got to Bebe's house and knocked on the door. The door opened revealing Bebe. "Oh hi guys!" She said. "Hi, did Eric come by?" I asked. She shook her head, "No, why?" 

"He didn't show up to rehearsal and his mom said he most likely went over to your place," Stan explained. Bebe thought for a moment, "Well I haven't seen him, we talked last night, but that was about it." I nodded and walked away. "Thanks Bebe!" Kenny said. I sighed, "Now what?" They shrugged. "Guess we'll just have to keep searching," Kenny suggested. As much as I hated the idea, it had to be done. We searched high and low for him and found nothing. We decided to go home for the day to just refresh our minds. 

~Meanwhile Somewhere Else~

-Eric Cartman-

I woke and feeling dizzy. The first thing I noticed was that I was tied to a chair. "What the hell...?" I muttered. I looked around and I was in some kind of unfinished basement. "Well well well, take a look at that, he's awake!" A voice said. "Who are you and what do you want?!" I snapped. It was so dark in the room, the only source of light was the one above me. 

"Feisty huh?" the voice said. "Just let me go you assholes!" I yelled. I heard the sound of shoes walking on concrete. "I'm sorry, but we can't do that," he said. I scoffed, "And why the fuck not?" "Because you have something that I want.." He said. "Oh? And what's that?" I laughed. "I want...your band," he stated. I threw my head back and laughed, "excuse me what?!" I heard the guy snarl, "I want your band! And you're going to give me all the codes and secrets!!" 

I laughed again, "Yeah sorry not gonna happen." There was dead silence until I heard him chuckle. "Let me introduce myself," he said. I cocked an eyebrow. A guy with a suit stepped out of the shadows. He had short brown hair that covered most of his eyes. "I'm Aron, Aron Benjamin. I'm one of the most richest sons in the world! And do you know how I get so rich? I steal peoples bands!" He strolled over to a table and picked up a knife. "I just take each band member out one by one, until there's nothing left..." 

I scoffed, "Yeah, but I'm afraid that's gonna have to end, because I ain't telling you shit!" He growled and ran towards me. He grabbed the hood of my jacket and put the dagger up to my throat. "Listen here you little shit, you're gonna tell me what you know or I will kill you!" He said in a quiet stern voice. 

I chucked, "Do what you like, my mouth is shut." He growled and walked away. "Boys?" He snapped his fingers and two guys started walking towards me. One had a bat and hit me in the stomach. I groaned and laughed, "You think that's gonna do anything?" They continued to beat me until this so called Aron stopped them. He grabbed something off the table, it was my phone. He faced it towards me to unlock it. He looked through it and pouted.

"Aw look at that, his little friends are worried about him," he said in a sarcastic baby voice. He chuckled, "Oh I'm going to have so much fun." He put on his jacket, "Welp, I should probably go and try to impress them huh?" 

I growled, "I swear to god if you hurt any one of them I'll fucking kill you!!!" He turned to face me and smiled, "I'd like to see you try." He turned away and made his way up stairs. "Dammit..." I muttered. I need to get out of here, and fast...