Chapter 8: On The Run

-Bebe Stevens-

"W-What? I don't understand!" I said. "Just get dressed into something comfortable and meet me outside in 15 minutes," Stan said. I nodded over the phone, "Okay, I'll be there." "Good, remember something comfortable and preferably black," Stan said. "Okay, I'll see you soon," I said then hung up. I threw my phone on the bed and got up to find clothes. "What was that about?" Heidi asked.

"I got a call from Stan, he needs me," I said while frantically searching for clothes. "Oh? Why?" Nichole asked piping in the conversation. I shrugged, "I don't know, but I think it has to do something with Eric." I looked through my drawers and pulled out some black workout leggings.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Tammy asked. "We could help," Nichole said. I shook my head, "No, I think this is a mission just for me and Stan. I don't need you guys getting hurt." I looked through my closet and found a black tank top and jacket.

"Okay, well do you need us to leave?" Heidi asked while looking through my clothes. "No, you don't have to. But don't be alarmed if I don't come back," I said while changing in my closet. "Uh excuse me? Of course we're going to be alarmed if you don't return," Red said as she looked up from her phone. "No, I'll text you okay? Just don't bother me when I'm gone," I said as I stepped out of the closet in my outfit. They didn't say anything. I texted Stan saying that I was ready and stuffed my phone in my pocket.

-Stan Marsh-

I parked my car and entered the hut. I quickly got dressed into a black sweater and pants. My phone vibrated in my pocket, it was a text from Bebe.

Bebe: Hey, I'm ready

Shit, that was fast. I texted her back saying 'okay I'll pick you up in 10 minutes.' I grabbed my bag and started packing. I grabbed two guns, a pocket knife, spray on hair dye, glasses, and a black beanie. I also grabbed some amo and put it in my pocket along with one of the guns. I got back in my car and drove back to Bebe's place.

One the way there my phone rang, it was Kyle. "Hello?" I said. "Hey dude, just wanted to give you an update on Kenny," he said. My grip tightened on the wheel, "Okay spill." "So they said he could come home today, they're giving him stitches right now." He said. "Alright that's good, I'll pick you up once I'm finished with what I have to do," I said. "Okay but please hurry, they put him on tons of pain pills and he won't be feeling the greatest afterwards. Poor guy doesn't want to be here any longer," he said with pity in his voice. "I know I know, I'll try. I'll call you when I'm heading there," I said while parking beside the sidewalk. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I honked the horn to get Bebe to come out. The door opened and she jogged to the car. "What's up?" She said as she slid in the car. "Okay listen, I think I know where Eric is," I said. "Really?!" She said joyfully. "Yes, I think they're keeping him at 204 Eve Ave Rd," I said as I remembered the card. "You mean the place where they have all the top secret discussions?" She asked. "Yeah," I replied. "But how are we gonna get in there? Don't we need a key card?" She asked.

"I already have that covered," I said as I pulled out the keycard that Aron had in his pocket. She smiled, "Awesome." "But we need to disguise ourselves better. Here spray this in your hair," I said as I handed her the black spray dye. "Why do you have hair dye?" She asked while spraying parts of her blonde hair. "I was going to spray Kenny's hair with it, but I forgot I had it," I responded as I adjusted my sweater. "Okay done," she said as she handed back the dye. "Good," I said as I tossed the can in the back seat, "Now put these on." I handed her sunglasses. She gave me a confused look, "Sunglasses? At night? Dude! Only no talent douchebags wear sunglasses at night." I rolled my eyes, "Just put them on or hold on to them until we get there, we need to hide our identity."