Chapter 7: Three Shot, Four

-Craig Tucker-

I sighed as I continued to doodle in my notebook. Second period was by far the most boring class. I stopped and looked around the classroom. Kyle and Kenny weren't here. Strange, they probably ditched or something.

"Craig!" My teacher snapped, "Are you listening to me?" I nodded, "Yes sir," I said sarcastically. "Then what did I just say?" He asked. I thought for a moment and smirked, "You said 'Craig! Are you listening to me?'" The whole class chuckled. He only groaned and continued to teach as I went back to dozing off and doodling.

A few minutes went by until the intercom came on. "Mr. Feil?" She asked. "Yes ma'am?" He replied. "Can you send Craig Tucker, Tweak Tweak, Clyde Donovan, Token Black, and Jimmy Valmer up to the principal's office for just a moment please?" She asked slowly. "Yes ma'am," Mr. Feil replied.

I got out of my seat as well as the rest of the group did and we exited the boring classroom. "Why do you think they called us?" Token asked. "GAH! What if we're in trouble!?" Tweak replied. I rolled my eyes, "I don't know, did we do anything illegal?" Clyde shrugged, "I don't think so." "M-Maybe something happened to K-Ky-Kyle or Ken-Kenny," Jimmy suggested. I just shrugged and continued to walk.

I opened the door and our parents were there. I started to get worried. "Boys, please take a seat," Principal Victoria said. The group and I did so. She folded her hands and sighed, "I called you boys up here to tell you that your friend Kenny was brutally stabbed last night. He's still alive but he's on life support right now."

I gasped, "W-What...?" "W-Who stabbed him?" Jimmy asked. "That's something that we can't discuss with you boys right now," she answered. "We were wondering if you boys wanted to go see him and take you out of school for the day," my mom suggested. "Y-Yeah of course!" I said. I didn't want to go just because we got to leave school, he was our friend and he needed us.

We got signed out and we drove to the hospital. We decided to go by ourselves instead of having all our parents go. Clyde was eagerly texting on his phone. "Who are you texting dude?" I chuckled as I snatched his phone. It was a group chat that had the girls in it. He snatched the phone back and continued typing. "I'm telling the girls what happened," Clyde said. "Oh..." I said. The rest of the car ride was silent.

When we got to the hospital we found his room, but it was locked. Token knocked on the door. A young nurse opened the door. "Hi, um we're here to see Kenny," Token said. "I'm sorry, but he's sleeping right now and not suitable for visitors," she said. "Okay, thanks," Token said and we walked away. We exited the hospital and got in the car to drive home.

-Jimmy Valmer-

I was messaging Stan to get more information on what happened. 'Who stabbed him?' I typed. I waited eagerly for a response. 'Kyle...' he typed back. I nearly dropped my phone at that. There was no way that Kyle stabbed Kenny. "Hey gu-guys, guess what I fou-found out?" I said. "What happened?!" Tweak yelled. "Stan said that Kyle was the one wh-who stabbed Kenny," I replied. Craig slammed on the brakes and turned around, "No fucking way!" He sounded pissed. "Y-Yeah, I don't believe it eith-either," I replied. Craig sighed and backed up. He turned the car around and started going the other way.

"Where's Stan now?" Craig asked. "I think he's at the hu-hut," I replied looking over the previous texts. A few minutes later we were at the hotel. We got out of the car and followed Craig. We entered the hotel and stood out the hut's door.

Craig knocked on the door impatiently. Not even a second later he knocked again. The door opened revealing a tried and disheveled Stan. "Hey guys..." He said with fake enthusiasm. "Hey Stan, can we come in?" Craig asked. Stan nodded and moved away from the door. He shut the door behind us and followed. "So what brings you guys here?" Stan asked.