PART-3 FIRST MEET

HEY FAM,

SO HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

HAPPY READING

Murthy villa,

Evening 5pm.

After doing video call to maddy and arya navnibhi (nandini+navya+abhi) was chit chatting in living room when they heard a servant saying Malhotra's are here. Abhi and Navya had a big smile on their face.

Nan(being over excited) :- amma me chup jati app welcome kro unko ( then went hide behind a curtain)

                                                                                  NANDUS'S ATTIRE

Ney entering from the door:- ishi how are you I missed you so much. Itne din se ngo bhi nhi a rahi thi

Ishi:- kya bataun neyo itna kaam tha ghar me and I need to go to office also so..

Raj hugging raman :- kaisa hai raman

Raman:- me bilkul thk hu tu kaisa hai aur bache kaha ha

Mukti who just entered said:- yaha hai raj papa(and went and hugged him) I missed you

Raman(in a dramatic tone):- ab tu toh mujhse milne nhi ati to kya kare.

Mu(feeling guilty):- sorry ramanpapa who me thoda busy thi kaam me isliye nhi a pai.

Ra:- arey bacha don't be sorry you know na work comes first.

Ishi:- waise neyo manik kaha hai ?

Ney:- ata hi hoga

Saying this all settled in the living room when somebody came and closed raj's eyes from back and cutely said

Girl:- app toh mujhe bhul hi gaye ho raj papa

After listening to this raj immediately stood up and hugged the girl

Raj(having slight tears in his eyes):- arey princess tu kb ayy aur mujhe kisi ne btaya kyun nhi arey kitni pyarri lg rahi tu.

Nan:- I missed you.

Till then neyo came and hugged nandu and started asking her how is she and all the questions..

Cabir(with a crying face indicating nandu):- mukti nobody loves us and remembers us let's go..

When nandu saw them and ran to them and hugged them and said

Nan:- how can I forget my cabu bhai and muku di

After some emotional talks and hugs all settled in the living room with light snacks.

On the other side manik just parked his car in the murthy villa and was about to enter while looking in his phone and BANG he bumped into someone.

Manik's pov

I was chatting with dhruv when I bumped into someone. Thankfully no one fell. She is so beautiful, her face has some kind of peace. Her eyes are closed but I can see some kind of shine in it. Who is she? She is looking so hot and cute at the same time that to in an indian outfit. Her lips are so pretty I feel like kissing them. Kya soch raha manik shut up.

End

He was in his thoughts when nandu slowly opened her eyes yes she was nandu. lets see how she reached here

*Flashback*

All were sitting in the living room chit chatting when cabir said:- arey nandu mujhe to laga tha ki tu itne dino baad thodi badi hogai hogi par tu toh waise ki waise hi hai.

Nandu made a really bad face after hearing this while abhi was giggling

Nan:- bhai kitne bure ho app you are laughung when he is making fun of your princess.

Abh:- ha toh why wouldn't I sahi toh kh raha bachpan se tu piddi hai kabhi badi nhi

And that's it he knew he invited trouble for himself he started running while nandini chasing him. While running they reached the garden when nandini bumped into someone and was about fall but a muscular hand stopped her.

Nandini's pov

Uuhhhgg bhai how can he say this now he won't be spared. While running we came in the garden when I bumped into someone I closed my eyes as I thought I was about to fall but after a sec I realised that I am safe yes I didn't fall someone was holding me by my waist. I slowly opened my eyes to see who it was then I saw him. His face was so soothing. He indeed loked like a greek god. I was looking into his eyes when bhai came.

*flashback end*

Abhi as soon as saw manik his best friend went and hug him.

Abhi:- arey manik tu a gya

Man:- yes man kaisa hai kitne dino baad mil rahe

 Abhi:- she is nandini my sister. And nandu he manik raj papa aur neyo ma ka bada beta.

Nan(forwarding her hand ):- hello manik

Man:- hello nandini so when you came back

Nan(with a sweet smile):- today morning

Abhi:- let's go inside beacause I am really hungry

All three of them went inside and manik hugged his ishima and ramanpapa and then settled in the living room.

They all were chit chatting when raj said:- so princess what are you planning to do now?

Nan:- rajpapa now I have to get a job to gain some experience.

Raj:- arey so you can join either of the offices malhotra aur murthy why to go somewhere else.

Nan:- no papa I want to gain that job on the basis of my qualifications and not beaing a murthy kid.

Raj:- arey but who doubting your capability.

Raman:- let it be raj she has decided something now she will not back out I have also explained her the same thing but she didn't listen to me.

After some time all proceeded towards the dining table to have their dinner. Like this the ended on a happy mode with all ritirng to their rooms and mansions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE.

NANDINI WENT TO PARIS WHEN SHE WAS IN CLASS 11 BUT MANIK WAS IN LONDON SINCE THE AGE OF 12 SO THEY HAVE SPENT VERY LESS TIME TOGETHER IN CHILDHOOD AND AFTER THAT THEY COULD MEET EACH OTHER SO THEY ARE MEETING NOW AFTER SO MANY YEARS. 

SO HOW WAS IT FAM ?

MANAM MEET?

RAJ NEYO AND NANDU BONDING?

CABIR NANDU BONDING?

MUKTI NANDU BONDING?

DO TELL ME HOW YOU WANT TO GET MANAN MARRIED DUE TO SOME URGENT MISHAP OR AN REAL ARRANGE MARRIAGE. ?

AND YES GUYS THE TARGET FOR THE NEXT UPDATE IS 25 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS.

I HOPE IT'S NOT MUCH

TILL THEN BYE HAVE A GOOD DAY.