PART-11 WEDDING PLANNER NANDU?

HEY FAM, 

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE

HAPPY READING

Murthy mansion

After dinner all were sitting in the garden for discussing everything as after a week it was manan's engagement.

Raj: I have a wedding planner in my knowledge I will contact him by tomorrow and then we can discuss everything with them.

Navya, maddy and arya were looking at nandini infact glaring at nandini and maybe asking her to say something but she was in dilemma whether she should say it or not all this was seen by Manik.

Nandini's POV

Why are these idiots glaring me what should I do if they don't agree or if they feel bad that I am by any way apposing their decision...uummmggghh...what should I do should I say or not ...uummm..... arey nandu idiot say it it's rajpapa yrr your rajpapa he will not feel bad. Yes let's say it.

I was in my thoughts when I sensed someone's gaze on me when I looked up it was manik ohh no he must have sensed something and now my thoughts turn out to be true when he asked me through gestures that what happened now what ayyappa ohh noo.... I just smiled at him and then turned towards rajpapa- papa who I want to say something

Raj- yes princess what happened?

Ohh god yes nandu you can do it- papa woh if you don't have any problem I don't want a wedding planner I want to do everything by myself i mean I want to plan out all the things.

I had my fingers crossed god plss did I looked stupid. It was my childhood dream though.

Raj- no

I snapped my head towards him and saw him sitting with a straight face. Shit shit I messed up nandu can't you stay quite for a while

Raj- princess you really disappointed me today

No noooo god ayyappa why did I do this shit.

Raj- how can you ask me that you can plan out your wedding or not it's your wedding princess you just need to order me

Ayyayayayayayayay I can't express how happy I am thank you ayyappa thank you so much I just have him a million dollar smile and hugged him saying I am sorry I will not repeat it.

End

Ney: so nandu do you have something now.

Nan: umm ma I have a lot of things in my mind I will pen it down roughly by tomorrow then we can discuss but ma I need manik for that because it's his wedding too so I want to discuss with him everything before presenting it infront of you all

Manik was on cloud nine hearing he was feeling blessed to have a girl who cares for him for his choices. Raman and ishita was feeling proud of their daughter. Raj and neyonika were seeing nandu with admiration in their eyes.

Raj: ok then manik aj tum yahi ruk jao kl take a leave and then kl shaam ko let's meet in Malhotra mansion

All agreed to him and after a while all Malhotras except with dhurlya left for their respective houses.

Nandini's room

10 pm

Nandini just got changed in a cute night outfit and is waiting for manik as her dad said that from now manik will stay in her room.

She was writing something in her diary just when manik entered her room after changing in his night outfit

Manik's pov

As I entered her room I was awestruck by her cute faces which she was making while writing something in her diary.

I made my way towards her and sat infront of her and asked:- so now tell me what you wanted to discuss about?

"manik see I have planned like this......" and it went on and on.

She is really adorable!

She told me everything which she has thought of from our engagement to our wedding. Huuh it feels so nice to think about OUR wedding. I don't know what are these feelings I don't know they are named as love or not but I like her a lot for sure. She is a girl whom I always wanted. She knows when to act mature and when to act childish...aahhhh childish she is so cute when she behave all childish.... My kidd! What my? Yes my kid

After she told and let out all her plans I made some minor changes. Then we decided to play 20 questions so that we can know each other better.

" manik can I start pls?" she said with a pout ahhhh that pout so cute I want kiss the hell out of them. Control manik control. I just nodded.

End

Nan: "fav food?"

Man: everything

Nan(chuckled foodie!): mainly anything in non-veg I am a hardcore non vegetarian.

Man(chuckled seeing her twinkling eyes while talking about non-veg): fav movie?

Nan: Chennai express and in Hollywood harry potter.

Man: hey same in Bollywood its golmaal and Hollywood harry potter.

Nan : I so want to visit that harry potter studio in London. Ok so next mountain, desert or beach?

Man: beach

Nan: same here beaches. I love beach.

Man: fav street food?

Nan: pani puri...

Man: vada pau.

Nan: fav song type?

Man: rock

Nan: classical and rock both.

Man: ohh I have heard you can even dance.

Nan: yeah I took dance classes when I was in middle school.

Man: what type of dance you mainly do?

Nan: classical I am a huge fan of Madhuri dixit.

Man: ohh wow I would loved to see your dance.

Nan(slight blush): okay.

Man: umm nandini it's quite late let's sleep. I will go and sleep on the couch you can sleep here.

He was about to get up from his bed but nandini held his hand and stopped him.

Nan: manik tum bed pe so sakte ho mere sath..... i.... trust you... you must be thinking ki what an idiot it's just two days we met and I am saying that I trust you but I mean it. You accepted me with my horrible past. I never thanked you manik but today I wanna thank you. Thank you manik for trusting me and accepting me with my past.

Manik sat beside her and said while caressing her hair: firstly don't you dare call my soon to be wife as idiot because she is the most beautiful, intelligent, and wise lady I have seen. And regarding me accepting you with your past so I already told you that I don't care what your past is what I care is our today and our future. So never say all this things again.

He kissed her forehead with all the feelings he had for her and slept with his hand on her waist securing her from all odds and she kept her head on his chest and both slept peacefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

words- 1186

so how was the update?

do you want a destination wedding or in mumbai?

The target for next update  is 125 followers 45 comments 60 likes.

stay home stay safe guyss.

bye cya.