PART 5 PROPOSAL

HEY FAM

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE AS PROMISED.

HAPPY READING

Neyo:- wo ishii do you remember when we were in class 10 we were chit chatting and then suddenly the topic of marriage came up when you excitedly said that we will get our children married to each other so I was thinking that manik is 25 and he is well settled too and nandini to has completed her studies so I was thinking......of their marriage......only if they want.....

After hearing neyo ishita had mixed emotions she couldn't decide that she should be sad happy or what not......

Ishi:- neyo this was what you wanted to talk to me about.

Neyo thought she became angry so she was about to apologize when suddenly she was hugged by her one and only bestiee ishita murthy.

Ishi:- yes neyo and I will be the happiest if this work out but I need to talk to raman about it and nandini too have you told this idea to raj and manik?

Neyo:- no not yet but I will tell them today.

Ishi:- ok so let's do one thing today after going back let me talk to raman and nandu about it and you talk to raj and manik about it then tomorrow we can meet at murthy villa for dinner what's say?

Ne*smiling to the fullest*:- ofc ishi *and she hugged ishita* you know how happy I am.

--------

Murthy villa

8pm.

Everybody returned from their respected places Ishi from ngo nandu from her friend's place whom she visited today raman and abhi from murthy industries and having dinner.

Ishi:- mujhe app sab se kuch baat krni hai.

Raman :- ha bolo na ishi

Abhi:- ha amma is something serious?

Ishi:- no abhi nothing serious it's just that ..... there is a rishta for nandu...(she was about to continue but abhi stopped her in between )

Abhi:- what? Who? And when?

Ra:- abhi let your amma speak atleast

Ab:- yes appa

Ishi:- so aj jab me ngo gayi thi toh neyo asked me nandu's hand for manik. But she wanted me to talk to you guys and to know your opinion on this usne abhi tak ye news raj aur manik ko nhi btaya hai aj btane walihai so if everybody agrees with it to mene kal unko dinner pe bulaya hai to officially nandu aur manik mil lenge toh tell me

Raj abhi nandu all three of them had mixed emotions. Raj knew that Malhotra family is best for her princess but just yesterday she came back from paris and now marriage. Abhi was happy knowing about the alliance but he was sad that his baby doll will leave him and go. Nandu she didn't had any idea what's going on just yesterday she came back from paris after completing her studies and now marriage she wanted to do a job get settled in her life wanted to achieve something make her amma appa proud but now this but she can deny too because if she did so her nryo ma and raj papa may get hurt which she never wanted to.

Ram:- ha to if princess doesn't have any prob then we can meet them tomorrow and then manik and nandu can decide what they want.

Everybody saw nandu for her response but intead saw her playing with her spoon and thinking something

Ra:- princess what do you think?

Hearing her appa nandu immediately snapped her head towards everybody and saw them already looking at her