Part-7 OFFICIAL MEET

HEY FAM 

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE !!!!

HAPPY READING 

Evening Murthy mansion

All are busy getting everything ready as soon the Malhotra's will arrive. Ishita is busy looking after the dinner. Raman is busy disturbing her or to be precise romancing (hehehe). Abhi is busy on his laptop with some clients. And finally our nandu is busy cursing her closet as she is not been able to decide that whether she should I wear a saree or a suit and on top of that navya is giggling and busy teasing her instead of helping her. Being fed up with navya nandu run down to Ishita for her help.

Nan:- ammaa.....ammmaaaa.......aammaa..

Ish:- ha nandu bol kya hua aur tu.... Yu read kyun nhi hai who kabhi bhi ate honge kya hua jaldi bol aur ja ready ho

Nan:- amma app hi batao ki me saree phnu ya suit navya se poochri toh who bta nhi rahi.

Ish:- why are you taking so much stress beta they are your rajpapa and neyoma.... Achaa ohk what you want to wear saree ya suit?

Nan:- umm maybe saree because I love wearing saree you know.

Ishi:- ok go wear your favourite saree and yes be ready fast ok

Nandu while running back to her room:- ok amaaa..

She went to her room and pushed navya out so that she don't disturb her with her teasings and started getting ready. She took her outfit out and went to take a shower. After taking shower she quickly slip into her outfit and started doing her makeup minimum make up with just some concealer, eye liner, and lipstick. Once she was fully ready she thought to call arya as she was hell nervous and he can easily calm her down.

Call...

Ring.... Ring.... Ring....

Ar:- hello

Nan:- hello arya how are you

Arya:- I am hot sexy jaise tu chor ke gayi thi how are you aj to tere "HONE WALE SASURAL WALE" arahe hai na

Nan:- aryaaaaa.....

Arya:- baby what happened tell me...

Now nandu know that arya knows hows nervous she is.. arya only calls nandu baby when she is sad nervous or needs to be cooled down.

Nan:- how do you know something happened

Ara:- I know chalo now tell me what happened?

Nand:- arya I am so nervous I don't know why how will I handle all this

Ary:- ohh so the all time confident Nandini Murthy is nervous. Who was not a bit nervous even on her first stage performance.

Nan:- stop teasing me arya and tell me something arhhggghh....

Arya:- baby calm down first take a deep breath...

She did as she was told.

Arya:- now listen you only told me na that manik is your Rajpapa and Neyo ma's son... then you should be happy just thing this meeting just like a normal family get together which you had earlier and you will be fine. You know I spoke to abhi yesterday and he also told me how good Manik is then why are you being nervous just think you you are Nanz and are going to perform in the most important event of your life that is your marriage. Okkk now cheer up if you will make such a bad face and go down then definitely manik will reject you.

Nan:- aryaaaa no and how do you know that I am making a bad face?

Arya:- I know everything..

Nan:- thank you arya thank you so much I am so mch relieved now....

MANAN~ ARRANGED MARRIAGE~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें