PART 12- SPENDING TIME TOGETHER!

HEY FAM

SO I AM BACK SORRY WAS BUSY WITH SOMETHING. 

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE 

HAPPY READING

Next morning

Murthy mansion

All were awake and were having their breakfast with their chit chatting session.

Ram: so princess you and manik have planned everything?

Nan(excitedly) : yesss apppa everything is ready

All chuckled seeing her excitement.

Ish: ok nandu manik tum dono ghr pe raho aram se in sbko office jana aur mujhe ngo. You both enjoy do your lunch at time. And yes reach Malhotra mansion by evening don't be late ok.

Abh: yes manik don't be late because of your Romance.

All chuckled and manan were blushing but manik managed to glare him.

Soon after the breakfast everyone left for their respective work. Maddy and arya had to go back to paris yesterday mid night itself as some important work came up. Nandini thought of something and asked manik to go to his room she'll be back as manik left she quickly said something to the butler and then left for her room.

Nandini's room

Manik was seeing all the pictures in her room with her family and her friends.

Man: wow you were so cute

Nandini blushed listening to him ut then thought of teasing her: why am I not cute now.

Manik snapped his head towards nandini and saw the teasing expression on her face. He moved towards her and slid his hand and pulled her through her waist.

Man: yes soon to be mrs Malhotra should I show you how cute, beautiful, hot and sexy you are?

Blood rushed to her cheeks. Her cheeks were giving competition to tomatoes.

Nan: umm...ummm...woohh

Manik thought not to make her uncomfortable so dragged near the bed and made her sit down.

Man: ok so let's talk as we have a lot of time so tell me nandini what do you wanna do ahead

Nandini firstly got confused seeing the change but then understood that he is doing so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable and unknowingly she smiled seeing him.

Nan: umm manik I want to gain some experience and then want to start my own fashion house.

Manik thought of something then said.

Man: umm nandini why don't you gain your experience under Mukti. I mean she also had the the same thought like you before two years and that's the reason she worked in MM for these two years so you both can open a firm together and she has experience you can learn under her and moreover as far as I know you must have done your internship back in Paris so you have your practical knowledge as well you both will be a great combo think about it.

Nandini was thinking about manik's idea and she also believes that this is a great idea

Nan: manik this a great idea I mean I would love to work under muku di I mean she is so talented but will she agree?

Man: why not nandu she loves you so much and you know that. Ok relax we can discuss about it with her tomorrow ok?

Nandu: ok manik you will be there with me right?

Man: ALWAYS

Nandini felt content listening to this. She smiled to the fullest. After that they talked a lot about everything and anything. Around 11 nandu suggested to sleep for sometime before lunch. Manik agreed and both slept side hugging each other. After a couple of mins nandu opened her eyes to see manik sleeping peacefully and she slowly entangled herself from him to execute her plan she placed her dupatta near him so that he doesn't wakup. When she saw his face she couldn't help but admire the man who was soon going to be hers.

It was 2 in the afternoon manik sleep broke due to the constant ringing of Alarm which nandu has set before going. He woke up and tried to adjust to his surroundings but when he couldn't see nandu he panicked and looked here and there to see a pink note beside her mobile

*Hey manik you must be thinking where am I so don't worry you just go and freshnup and come down there is a surprise for you. I am waiting*

He smiled to the fullest seeing the note and thought " who writes note now a days but she always has to do something out of the box she is special. Let's go manik she is waiting even I want to see my surprise"

Saying this he got ready and moved down to see a servant standing with a note

*I am in the back garden! come fast! Waiting!*

He smiled and oved towards the back garden and was shocked to see the view in front of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORDS: 836.

I KNOW A LITTLE SHORT BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL GIVE YOU A BIG UPDATE NEXT TIME PROMISE.

HOW WAS IT?

HOW WAS MANIK'S IDEA?

WHAT IS THE SURPRISE?

WILL MANIK BE HAPPY SEEING THE SURPRISE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK NANDINI HAS PLANNED FOR THEIR WEEDING. 

YOUR FAV SCENE?

THE TARGET FOR NEXT UPDATE IS 65 LIKES 40 COMMENTS AND 190 FOLLOWERS.

STAY HOME STAY SAFE.

BYEE FAM CYAA. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 23, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

MANAN~ ARRANGED MARRIAGE~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें