Prinxiety - Bathroom Bullies

Deceit is called Damien in this~

Warnings: swearing, people get beat up, that's it I think

Highschool AU

--------------------

Roman's POV:

I got up from the table I was sitting at with my friends in the cafeteria and walked towards the bathroom.

One of my friends had decided it would be a good idea if she put some of the cheese from the mac and cheese that was served today on my nose. I, however, did not like that, so, here we are. I needed to get that cheese off my face.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"God, she really got it all over my nose, ugh," I said to myself, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it with a little water before I started wiping the cheese off my nose.

That's when I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom. Normally, I wouldn't be able to hear a thing, but because everyone was eating lunch in the cafeteria, there were almost no sounds coming from the hallway.

I quickly locked myself in one of the bathroom stalls. Why? I'm not exactly sure. Something in my gut told me too.

I got there just in time because two seconds later the door swung open. I tried to look through the crack of the stall, but they weren't far enough in the bathroom and I couldn't see them.

"Get in here, dumbass." Wait, was that... Remus? He's my older brother by two years and would be in college this year if he wasn't held back in 9th grade, so we're only a year apart in school.

I heard snickering from someone else, and I looked through the crack again. Damien. Remus' boyfriend. I tried angling myself to see who they had dragged in here, but I couldn't quite see well enough.

"Look, I gave you my money, what else do you want from me?" No. It couldn't be... could it? I was basically mashing my face against the stall, trying to see who it was.

"Oh, we don't want anything from you anymore," I heard Damien's voice before I saw him punch their victim in what I could only guess was his stomach. I heard gasps coming from the figure like Damien had knocked out his breath from that one punch.

What am I supposed to do? I can't just- my thoughts were cut off as I watched Remus drag... Virgil!? He dragged Virgil over to where the sinks are and socked him right in the eye.

I watched helplessly as Virgil tried to get up from his position on the ground, grabbing at his stomach like he was trying to hold it together.

Wham.

Another punch to his stomach from Damien, only this time Virgil didn't get a chance to catch his breath before Remus punched him again.

"Aw, is the little emo baby crying?" Remus mocked, giving Virgil sad puppy dog eyes. I felt like slapping the shit out of both of them. How could they do this? Especially since it was clear Virgil couldn't fight back.

A couple more punches were thrown before the two of them finally left, leaving Virgil sprawled across the bathroom floor, groaning a bit and clutching his stomach.

I burst out of the stall and ran over to him. I tried to sit him up and lean him against me. He looked up at me, and his eyes were filled with tears and he started shaking.

"R-Roman," I shushed him and pulled him into me. Gently, as to not hurt him, and gave him a light hug and started running my fingers through his hair to calm him down. I hummed a little tune, and after a few minutes, he stopped shaking and relaxed a bit into me.