3

Soon everyone inhaled and took a sigh as they walked to the sleeping cell. Soon, two glowing eyes stared at them.

Everyone gasped in shock, horror, and some were amazed.  The eyes glowed lifelike staring back to the Voltron group like a doll.  Allura then looked at the keypad and tried to input the code her father told her a long time ago.  Allura soon muttered the code, muddled in her head somewhere when all of a sudden, the cryo sleeping cell clicked.  The group then looked back to the cell when it's doors opened revealed the tomb's owner.  "Oh, my quiznak.  It's her," Allura gasped.  The body reached out when Lance squealed out of pure fear.  Soon the body reacted to Lance's scream and roared at the group.  "Let's get out of here!!" Keith yells while heading to the exit leading the group.  Allura tried reasoning with the now shape-shifting blob.  "Hey... It's me!  Princess Allura!  I... I command you to stop!" Allura shouted.  "Allura, let's go!" Hunk yelled picking her up.  Soon the group managed to go through the hallways and turns, but still had the roaring sound behind them.  "Is it still chasing us?" Shiro yelled from the front.  Allura turned to look, seeing the Airian had changed to the form of a dragon.  "It's some kind of flying lizard!" She screamed.  Lance looked over and yelled, "DRAGON!!!!" He squealed.  Lance started his jet pack and flew to the top of the flight of the stairs.  The group soon followed and went through the small hallway.  "Quick!  Grab the slabs and cover the arrow holes with them" Shiro said to Hunk as the whole group shuffled together to the end of the hallway.  The dragon still roared at the group in frustration when there was a quizzical grunt and shifted into a smaller dragon.  The dragon raced through the hall, only to be ambushed by a series of arrows.  "Hurry, hurry!  To the Lions!" Pidge encouraged pushing everyone.  The Dragon soon shifted to its original size to terrorize everyone.  Flames erupted from the mouth of the dragon as it roared to Keith.  Shiro was the first one out as his ship was small.  Then followed Hunk, Pidge, Lance, Keith then Allura. Echoing from the chasm was the Dragon's dismayed roars.  Soon, a flapping was heard from below and popped out the Dragon.  The Dragon had looked at the Paladins and open its wings and roared that shook the desert.  

The Dragon soon had a weariness overcome its energy, and the Dragon slinked back into the chasm where it came from to the Paladin's hear a tired roar and snoring.  "Well, we should rest up here.  I don't think the dragon is ready for chasing us yet."  Shiro sighed looking down to see the Dragon rest where the light had shown down to the abyss.  "I was chased by a dragon.  A real-life, fire breathing dragon." Lance said in disbelief before landing in the warm desert sand.  "That was awesome!  Let's do it again!" Pidge smiled while jumping up.  Allura walked to the edges of the chasm to watch the Dragon.  "That's weird.  How come the Airian did not shapeshift back to its human form right away?" Allura asked Shiro.  "It could be resting up.  You saw how it took to us waking it up, and Lance's squeals." Shiro said sitting next to her.  Soon the whole gang sat next to them, studying and lost in their thoughts about the sleeping Dragon that was beneath them.  "Hey, I'll make us some food.  Food is helpful in this kind of situation" Hunk said smiling while heading to his Lion for supplies.  "This is incredible.  I always thought there were only two kinds of dragons, but this Airian shows a new type of dragon." Pidge said excitedly while writing notes in her journal.  "What do you mean?  I always thought there were many other types of dragons." Allura questioned the happy nerd.  "In medieval times, dragons were thought to exist right?  The only paintings that do include dragons are with four legs and two wings, and so forth and so forth.  But look at their structure.  This Airian has limbs that the wings connect to.  Of course, this would mean that the wings on the legs are smaller, but still, it's fascinating because of the look of the neck.  There are three breathing holes there that seem to be shooting out sand particles.  I believe the purpose of those breathing holes is to filter the air taken in by the dragon and filter the toxins and particles caught in the air.  No wonder the dragon seems to be ok sleeping underneath some sand." Pidge smiled while pointing out the anatomy of the dragon to Allura.  "I just can't wait to introduce them to the team.  It'd be nice to see someone transform into different animals" Lance smiled.  "You just can't wait to figure out if the Airian's gender is a boy or a girl.  You always try to flirt with every girl that has a busty chest and ass" Pidge snickered.  Keith spits out his water in pure laughter to which leads to a few coughs while Shiro held his hand over his mouth to stop him from laughing.  Hunk, who hear Pidge's snide recall was on the sand laughing his ass off.  

The laughter echoes off into the abyss which leads to the Dragon growling a little bit.  Lance was furiously embarrassed.  "No I don't," Lance said putting his foot down like a toddler.  "Let's recall all the girls you flirted with throughout the past years." Shiro chuckled as he counted off the girl's Lance had flirted with girls prior.  "Hey, foods ready!" Hunk said.  Everyone had some of the meat stew that Hunk cooked in the pot.  "So... what's the plan?" Pidge said as she took a few slurps of the stew Hunk cooked.  "We need to remind this Airian that they are the pilot for the White Wolf." Allura pondered on the fact while she looked down in the stew.  "Allura, do you know anything else on these Airians?" Shiro asked.  "Maybe we could convince the Airian that they are not in danger and just need to shake the old memory holder a bit." Shiro continued.  "Well, I didn't really interact with Airians.  But they did tell us that whatever the Airian takes shape of, their diet consists of that food."  Allura stared at Hunk's food supply.  "Ah, so you mean food as a peace offering?" Pidge said sipping some of the stew.  "Hey, I'm all good for this peace offering as long as it can last us for three more weeks." Hunk said setting his bowl down.  "Ok then.  We'll do this in the morning." Shiro said walking to the Black Lion with Keith.  "I'll see you all in the morning" Keith smiled.  "Yeah yeah loverboys," Pidge said yawning to her Green Lion.  "Hey Allura, you wanna.." Lance asked running up to the Blue Lion with Allura interrupting him and saying "No." with Blue Lion slamming its doors.  "Ok then." Lance chuckled hopelessly.