5

"I couldn't do anything, Shiro! I felt glued to the spot and seen everyone die before me." Keith said sobbing. Keith then remembers the last part but decided not to tell Shiro as he never heard of an Ekeon species. "Now let's get some sleep okay? Good night Keith" Shiro said hugging Keith one last time before going to his side of the lion and in his sleeping bag. "Good night Shiro," Keith said snuggling in his sleeping bag staring at the roof of the Black Lion.

Shiro worried for his friend.  He looked back and forth between the wall and Keith's sleeping Shiro.  Shiro frowned with feeling helpless about Keith's situation.  "It was a dream, right?  I mean it wouldn't happen." Shiro wondered going back to sleep.  Passing the night, the whole gang felt sound asleep, with no interruptions.  It soon became sunrise, to which Shiro woke up.  Shiro changed and stepped out of the Black Lion, making his rounds and making sure everything wasn't out of the ordinary like a good space dad would do.  After checking on everything, Shiro did a jog around the campsite and chasm, waiting for another person to wake up.  Soon, Allura had stepped out of her Lion, stretching and heading to the campfire to warm up a bit.  Shiro saw that Allura was stretching and sat down on one of the benches that the gang had left overnight.  "Morning Allura," Shiro said jogging towards her.  "Hello, Shiro!  How are you this morning?" Allura smiled.  "I just did a jog around our camp and the chasm," Shiro said sitting down next to her.  "I see.  When do you think Hunk will wake up, I love the breakfasts he makes" Allura smiled.  "You could wake him up" Shiro suggested.  "But Shiro, in all seriousness, I'm worried about Keith.  He seems really shaken up last night." Allura said as she poked the sand with her boot making never seen shapes before.  "I asked him what it was about, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want me to talk about it to anybody else," Shiro said staring at the Black Lion through the window may be where Keith laid asleep still.  "Do you think it could be a vision?"  Allura asked crossing out her shapes and starting a new one.  "It's a possibility...  Don't worry Allura, I'll keep an eye out on him" Shiro said putting his hand on her shoulder.  

Just then, a roar erupted from the chasm.  It echoed through the camp site, making everything shake except for the lions.  Shiro and Allura fell off the bench and held on to each other while on the other hand, Shiro was holding on to the bench itself, as it was dangerous for the sand to drag them down.  The roaring continued for a minute till it stopped.  By the time it stopped, the whole gang was awake.  "What happened?  That felt like a earthquake!" Pidge yelled as she ran out the Green Lion with her pajamas and messy hair.  "Our friend down there is belting out their singing voice" Shiro said sarcastically shrugging his shoulders to answer Pidge's question.  Hunk and Lance then walked out of their Lions yawning fully geared up.  "Jeez, somebody got off the wrong side of the bed" Lance said sitting down across from Shiro and Allura.  Keith then ran out and yelled "EVERYONE OK?!?!?" Keith said with the verge on tears.  "Keith we're fine.  Calm down" Shiro said walking towards Keith and putting his hands on his shoulders.  "Deep breaths Keith, in and out.  In.  Out" Shiro said calming Keith down.  Keith followed Shiro's instructions till the tears didn't spill out.  "We should check on our friend huh?" Pidge said looking over the chasm and backing away when hearing a low growl erupt from the bottom.  "Let's have breakfast first.  Can't do adventures on a empty stomach" Hunk said starting a fire and putting the pot over the fire.  Soon the gang ate Hunk's breakfast special which consisted of a stew with potatoes, meat, and some tomatoes and onions.  

Earlier, deep in the chasm, the Airian sat in front of Luna asking her questions.  "What happened... to Airia.." Blue seethed with anger towards Luna as she demanded answers about her home.  "I do not know.  Perhaps Airia is still standing.  What I recall is us crashing here after the war." Luna said with her eyes glowing seeming to shift through projected memories.  "You have one unread message.  Would you like to see it?" Luna said.  "Of course!!" Blue yelled demanding and sat down on Luna's paws.  Luna then projected the message revealing Blue in some fancy Egyptian clothes.  Holographic Blue's clothes shined from the hologram, but her demeanor was somewhat sad.  "Hello.  This is Blue Wolfsbane.  This... this message is to the future me.  I have been in contact with some of the rebels from the war between Altea and the Zarkon forces.  I... just received news that..." with a pause, the holographic Blue fell to her knees with a purple aura surrounding her.  She started crying and got up.  "Altea fell.  And Airia... fell too." Holographic Blue sobbed and looked away from the camera to compose herself.  The real Blue had tears falling down too.  Then holographic Blue looked back to the camera.  "But there is still news that the Airian people are scattered across the universe.  The home planet has been conquered and Altea in somewhat shambles are the news I gathered from the rebels.  I crash landed in this planet, on a region called Egypt.  The locals has claimed me as a queen to which they thought I was a god that fell from the heavens.  Future Blue."  Blue then stood up and walked to the hologram.  "Your mission is to find the lions of Voltron.  They might've defeated Zarkon without you.  But no matter what, don't leave them.  You are their weapon, and part of the protection force of Voltron.  This Blue Wolfsbane.  Good luck, and signing off." 

The holographic Blue wiped her tears away with her arm and smiled into the camera before it ended.  "Blue.  You might want to come into my hangar and salvage what we can in your tomb" Luna said closing the projecter.  Blue turned to Luna and yelled at her.  "HOW COULD YOU ACT LIKE THAT.  I RECIEVE NEWS THAT MY HOME PLANET HAS BEEN DESTROYED, MAYBE THE AIRIAN PEOPLE ARE DECIMATED OR SCATTERED ACROSS THE UNIVERSE AND YOU WANT ME TO MOVE ON LIKE A LEAF IN THE WIND AFTER A TORNADO???" Blue growled at Luna, and soon she ran to one of the columns and punched it.  Blue then gave a guttural growl deep as her dragon one, and roared.  Bits of sand and rocks fell to the center as the echoes bounced around the walls.  Blue soon fell to her knees and sobbed.  "Blue.  It will be ok." Luna said sitting up.  "IT'S NOT OKAY.  FOR ALL I KNOW, MY PEOPLE COULD BE DEAD.  I COULD BE THE LAST AIRIAN EXISTING, AND I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO MANY YEARS." Blue yelled at Luna as she was punching to ground, when she shifted into a Chimera and roared louder.  "Good job Blue.  Now you have awaken the Voltron group.  I suggest you gather yourself and make something to make a good impression.  I will fall asleep till you are good friends."  Luna said, powering down.  "Luna?!?  Don't be such a bitch!  Wake up!" Blue said bounding towards the powered off and sitting down Luna.  "Well fuck you too Luna." Blue growled still in her Chimera form.  "I should probably find a form that I'm comfortable in" Blue said going down the hall way to her "tomb" to ready herself for her visitors.  

"Alright.  Now that we are well fed, time to go down!" Pidge clapped her hands readily.  "Pidge... You are way to excited for this." Lance said messing her hair.  "Hey we need buddies in case she attacks" Hunk said paranoid.  "Fine.  Shiro and I will be together, Lance and Allura and Hunk and Pidge are together.  Happy?  Let's go now" Keith grumbled jumping down to the chasm.  "What got his mullet in a twist" Lance whispered to Allura as the paladins jumped down to the chasm.  As the paladins came down on the chasm, they found various prints in the sand and the columns had distinct punches.  The white wolf didn't power on and left the Paladins curious.  "Are we going back to the tomb?" Hunk asked shaking wearily.  "Well that's the place she could've gone back and stayed at." Keith said pushing the group to go more forward.  "It's probable that after the dragon chased us, the arrows might've either gotten jammed or the trap ran out." Pidge said studying the walls.  "Only one way to find out right?" Shiro said grabbing the two rocks and placed them on each side of him.  Shiro then took a step forward and waited for the arrows to be shot.  Nothing came out.   "Well it's safe." Pidge said taking a step forward behind Shiro.  "Stay alert guys.  We don't know if the thing is still 'wild'." Lance said doing some ridiculous ninja moves.  Pidge rolled her eyes and started walking to the Metallic Wolf.  A growl erupted from the top of the Wolf's mecha.  "Guys.  She's here." Allura said standing next to Pidge and looking up to the chasm's wall to see two bright eyes.  The gang gathered into their group position ready to meet the "creature".  Blue hopped off Luna and grew in size, as she chose her form as a dire wolf.  She walks up to the group until she squares up to Shiro with her snout between her eyes.  Everybody is now in a defensive position.  Hands on their bayards, but Shiro is calm.  Blue takes a breathe in and huffs letting warm air in front of Shiro.  Blue's hackles goes up revealing her toothy grin, and she erupts with laughter.  The group is shaken by this sudden movement.  "Oh, this is priceless.  You really thought I was going to maul this pretty space boy's face?" Blue laughed and whipped her tail in front of everybody.  "Pfft, pbht.  When was the last time your fur was brushed" Lance said spitting out some of Blue's fur.  "Oh honey that was just for you" Blue remarked.  "Wait, wait, wait.  I have so many questions." Pidge said walking to Blue, which she was heading to her mecha.  "As do I" Blue said looking back to her, changing into her human form and sat at Luna's paws.  

A/N: Hello, hello!  Thank you for reading The Metallic White Wolf!  I've been a little MIA, so I hope this chapter is lengthy enough to make up for some of the time.  I would also like to thank the readers who voted on the chapters and supporting this book.  We have 3K reads!  3 FREAKING K. I can't believe my horrible writing got this much views, thank you, thank you so much!  I love all you guys!  Be safe out there!