6

"Wait, wait, wait. I have so many questions." Pidge said walking to Blue, which she was heading to her mecha. "As do I" Blue said looking back to her, changing into her human form and sat at Luna's paws. 

The gang stared at Blue as she sat at the Mecha's paws.  Pidge's smile grew wider as she ran towards Blue.  The gang stood there awkwardly seeing this sight.  The boys were grumpy that Blue had basically slapped them in the face with her tail.  Allura was cautious before walking towards Blue.  Hunk felt the tensions between the boys and Blue as she talked to the girls and stared at the boys why they stayed their distance away from her.  "You know what, this tension is too heavy, c'mon, let's go" Hunk said dragging Lance.  Lance was still being sour because of their first interaction with the gang, and just stayed a little away from Blue but close enough to grab his friends.  Shiro and Keith hesitantly followed after.  Pidge was absolutely squealing in joy.  She proceeded to take out her little journal to take notes on Blue.  "So, Blue, what forms are you able to take?" Pidge asked click clacking her pen.  "Oh... well I am able to take any  form I want.  May it be your earth animal forms or alien animal forms or type of alien.  I just need to see it and I'll be able to shift into that form.  The catch is, if I had just seen that form, I won't be able to transform quickly like most of my forms.  It takes time for Airian to master the forms we see.  But if we do not train vigorously, and have many knowledge of multiple forms, our bodies will be strained and when and if we transform, it's more likely to be stuck into that form until we finally become stronger.  You probably haven't seen my people, but we are very strong and large in our size." Blue said sighing when Pidge asked those kind of questions.  Blue wanted to ask a different set of questions, but she supposed it won't hurt if she answered a few of the earthlings questions.  "Omg, omg, so what if you can change into... this???" Pidge pulled up a old picture on her phone of a unicorn teddy she had when she was younger.  "I don't see why not." Blue sighed.  Blue stared at the picture intently memorizing the bodily functions of the stuffed animal and started to shift.  There were cracks and pops coming from Blue till she opened her eyes and found herself as a unicorn.  Pidge was jumping up and down while the group stared in amazement.  

"OHHH WOW!!  Okay, okay, does anybody else wanna ask her a question before I bombard her with my usual ones?" Pidge smiled at the group.  Blue then shifted back to her normal and thought "This kids usual questions are full of this amount of curiosity??".  "Um, yeah I have a question.  What are your names??" Blue chuckled, crossing her arms.  "Oh, well that curious energy ball is Pidge, the guy with the white hair is Shiro, the mullet dude is Keith, the other girl over here is Allura, and that tall guy is Lance, and I'm Hunk" Hunk said putting his hands out.  Blue's eyebrows lifted in confusion.  "Um.. my name is Blue...  Why do you have your hand out??" She said looking back at Hunk.  "It's... it's called a handshake.  You don't know?" Hunk said.  "Well she was frozen in the cryo pod from Egyptian times." Shiro said popping in the conversation.  "Here, you do it like this" Lance said walking towards Hunk and doing the handshake.  "I see." Blue still stared at them doing the handshake.  "My folks always taught me that you have to give a firm shake to let them know you aren't meeting someone who isn't weak." Shiro chuckled.  Shiro then stuck his arm out to do the handshake with Blue.  "Remember, do it nice and firm" Shiro smiled at her.  Blue then looked down at his robotic arm and shook it too hard and fast that it locked out of the gravitational pull that was letting the arm float.  "Woah!  Not that hard!" Keith said running up to Blue and grabbed Shiro's hand out of her grip.  "Well, she does have a strong handshake" Shiro smiled and recalibrated his arm.  "So now that we got introductions out of the way, what's your actual form?" Lance asked.  Allura elbowed him in the arm for asking such a rude question.  "No, no, it's okay Allura.  He asked, and I shall answer.  I chose this human form because I thought it would make you comfortable.  But since we have properly introduced each other, I suppose I can show you my normal form." Blue said reassuring Allura that Lance's questions did not mean any harm.  Blue then took a deep breath in, and shifted to her Airian form.  This form consisted of Blue having fur all over her body, great big hair on her head, a bit of a small snout, two breathing holes on her neck, sharp nails on her hand and feet, horns that reached out like great spikes on her head and wolf ears and a bushy wolf tail.  Her fur was black till it bounced around blackish to blueish to then a galaxy blue.  It was soon revealed that Blue had multiple scars on her body and face.  Her eyes were bright light blue and she was now done with shifting to her Airian form.  "Woahhhh." Hunk said.  "You are so soft" Hunk said petting Blue's out of control hair.  "Um... thank you" Blue grabbed Hunk's hand and took it off her head.