Escape and First encounters

Hi guys so this is another story similar to my Keanu reeves story but this time it's poly. Its obviously a story with ABDL/ DDlg, dont like it? Dont read. As I did with my Keanu Reeves story, I will delete any nasty comments.
_______________________________________

Emmy's point of view

I had done it, I had finally left, after three whole years of emotional, physical and financial abuse, I had left. "The abusive asshole will never touch me again", I thought as I finally boarded my plane. I was sad I would have to leave my job at disney but I knew I had to leave or he would kill me.

I finally got to my seat, "thank god a window seat", I thought to myself.
I didn't have a phone so I couldn't let anyone know I was on my way, so I put my ear buds in and pressed shuffle on my ipod nano, it was old but still worked. I was going to live with my dad and stay the hell out of a relationship for awhile. 3 hours passed and we landed in Vegas, as I got off the plane I was Instantly greeted by a slew of slot machines, "yup, this is vegas."

I saw the power station by the Starbucks, before sitting down to go on my laptop, I ordered myself a caramel frappuccino. Once my order was ready, I walked over to an empty spot at the power station and pulled my laptop out of my carry on. Once logged into the mccarrans wifi, I facebook called my step mom to let her know I was safe.

During our conversation, I noticed a group that looked very serious. They were all dressed nice. One was tall and gangly with long hair, one was mixed race with big muscles, another had the most stern face I had ever seen, then there was an older gentleman who looked Italian maybe? I felt like I should go over there and talk to them, every one if my instincts said run over and introduce yourself.

"Its a bad idea, Emmy. You just left a relationship you dont need to be in one." I scolded myself. The gangly one looked over towards me, "shit! they caught me, look away dammit look away." I pretended to be busy on the computer. When I thought it was safe, I peeked out the corner of my eye to see if he was still looking. They were all staring in my direction, "shit!" I thought. They started to walk over to me, when all of a sudden my flight was called over the intercom, "flight 2930 to Phoenix, arizona is now boarding." I quickly stashed my stuff in my carry on and sped towards the gate, they were still following. The lady scanned my ticket, I was about to continue walking when my forearm started to burn, then I heard the men hiss in pain as well. Then I heard one of them call my name. I bolted, I heard them get stopped. Once at my seat, I could finally breathe, we were about to take off when I heard the flight attendants say that there was a slight delay and that some men were looking for Emmy Wicke.

"Shit,shit,shit" I thought and tried to hide myself as best I could, that was until I felt 5 pairs of eyes on me. "The gangly one, spoke first "hi, little one." God he couldn't know could he?

He continued to speak, "my name is Dr. Spencer Reid, these are my partners, Derek Morgan, Aaron Hotchner, and David Rossi. We need to talk."

They all looked at me expectantly. I was scared, they all had soft expressions on their face but that wasn't enough to calm my fears. "I-I-I dont care who you are....l-l-leave me alone..." I managed to get out. They all cooed. The one named Morgan, spoke gently, "babygirl, it's ok we aren't gonna hurt you. We are the good guys."

I wasnt having it, "i dont know you, dont presume to know me!" With a huff I put my headphones in and turned up the volume. The four men looked shocked, they all spoke to each other but I couldn't hear them, before I knew it. They were unbuckling my seat belt and picking me up. I kicked and screamed for them to let me go. The man called hotchner had me, with the brief look I did get I saw Morgan grabbing my carry on.

"Stop fighting, young lady" hotchner said sternly. I continued to fight. They eventually got me off the plane and brought me to another gate a private gate." Hotchner let me go for 0.2 seconds and I tried to run, before I could even get three steps ahead, I was caught again. Hotchner pulled my ear buds out and sat me down, "if you dont stop fighting, I'm gonna put handcuffs on you, do you understand?" My eyes went wide, who did they think they were.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? First you fucking chase me down, then you drag me off my fucking flight home. Kidnapping is fucking illegal you know!" They were all shocked to hear me use the f word in four times in under a minute. Then they looked confused. Rossi came to me and held my hand gently, "mi amore, dont you know who we are?"

I was getting mad," I'm not your love and no! I dont know who any of you are!" I growled. Rossi tried to calm me down by shushing me, the one named Reid came over and knelt down. "I'm just gonna look at your arm ok?" He said soothingly, I objected pulling my arm away, "Theres nothing wrong with my arm!"

"Little one, please let us see your arm, we wont hurt it and if you show it to us we will explain everything." Reid said gently. I was so confused, I gave my arm to them, they pulled my jacket sleave up and right there on my forearms were their names. "What the fuck..." I was in shock and embarrassed.

Reid looked at me with a soft quizzical look, "do you know what soulmates are?"
I looked confused, "soulmates. Those are myths...I never got a tattoo. I dont even know you guys!" They all looked at eachother confused.

Reid spoke again, "soulmates are not myths, they're real and sometimes you can have more than one and when you meet your soulmate or soulmates you get their name marked on your arm. That's why you have our names on your arm and we have your name on ours. " they all showed me their forearms, sure enough, Emmy Wicke, was written in the exact same calligraphy as their names on their arms.

I had had enough craziness for one day and I passed out, going limp in Rossi's arms.