New rules and Pizza

Hotchners point of view

The guys had been busting my chops about singing that song to Emmy for about an 2 hours, while we were putting together the playroom. We were almost done when we heard a loud bang and then crying coming from Emmy's room.

We all rushed upstairs to see our baby girl on the floor, crying her eyes out, with the crib toppled over.

I got to her first and checked her out, she'd have a few bruises but nothing broken. I picked her up and bounced her.

"Shhhhhhh your ok, your alright." I tried calming her down.

Finally she calmed down, I sat down in the rocking chair and held her,

"babygirl look at me." I told her.

She looked up, fear in her eyes.

"You have a new rule, ok? Your rule is, no trying to get out of your crib by yourself. Your too little to do that and you'll get hurt. Do you understand?"

She nodded, "are you gonna spank me...." tears started to well up in her eyes.

It always pained me to see her in fear of me.

"No, I think you learned your lesson but I if you climb out of your crib one more time, I will spank you 15 times. Do you understand?"

She nodded and I could see she wasnt planning on doing that ever again.

Rossi and Morgan picked the crib up and set it upright.

Emmy looked confused, "what's wrong babygirl? I asked.

Emmy's point of view

I was very confused, "I'm hungry again...I just ate a few hours ago but I'm hungry." I told daddy.

"Your gonna be more hungry, now that your this little, your metabolism is very fast." Dada explained.

Bubba suggested we order pizza and wings for dinner, "what kind of pizza do you like em?" Bubba asked.

"Hawaiian pizza!!!" I shouted, daddy laughed, bubba looked grossed out and so did papa. Papa said "pineapple doesn't belong on pizza mi amore." "Yes it does papa!" I said laughing,
Dada spoke up, "I love Hawaiian pizza! But let's get pizza everyone will eat too, ok princess?"

I nodded, bubba got on his phone and ordered 1 large Hawaiian pizza, 1 extra large pepperoni pizza, and a large supreme pizza, with both barbecue and buffalo wings.

"Let's watch a movie while we wait for food" daddy offered

We walked downstairs and I saw my playroom for the first time, there was an art station, a dress up station with mirrorsshaped like princesses, a tea party set, a rock wall with a ball pit, there was a library section with a big comfy chair, and then there was an entertainment set with a big red plush sectional with a sette that had gems all over it.

"I love it!!!" I screamed. Everyone laughed as I scrambled to look at everything.

"Let's watch a movie, Em." Said bubba as he picked me up.

We all got on the sectional and I laid down on the attached sette.

Dada turned on The tv to reveal it was a smart tv, Dada opened up Disney+, "what do you want to watch, baby?" He asked.

I picked out the little mermaid 2, most of them were surprised there was a sequel and even more surprised when I told them about the prequel.

We were about halfway through the movie when the door bell rang and my tummy was rumbling for the fourth time.

Dada paused the movie and we all went to the dining room, I noticed I didnt have a chair, daddy brought in a highchair and placed it where the empty space was.

"You gotta be joking, first car seats now highchairs?" I said to daddy, but he was having none of my attitude tonight. He picked me up and dada opened the seat for me and daddy set me down and strapped me in.they then put two slices of pizza on a princess plate and gave me diet dr pepper in my sippy cup.

Mommy came and sat down next to me and started cutting up my pizza for me into small pieces. She then took her fork and picked up a piece and brought it to my mouth.

"I dont need you to-" I started to say but mommy put the piece in my mouth.

"Chew your food, princess" mommy cooed while bringing slices of pizza to her own mouth.

It was like that for awhile until I asked for some wings.

Bubba brought some buffalo wings to me and I half expected someone to try and feed it to me but before I grabbed a wing, bubba put a bib on me. I pouted.

"Dont need a bib!" I cried. Mommy shushed me.

"Its just so you dont make a mess, ok baby? " mommy explained.

I continued to pout but ate my buffalo wings. Once I finished my food I yawned.

Once dada saw me yawn he said, "looks like it's time for a bath and then bed time."

Everyone wanted to bathe me but Dada got to me first.

He filled up the tub, then he undressed me, he put lavender oil in the bath, and picked me up and sat me down in the warm water.

He put in lots of bath toys, I liked the bath crayons the most, I drew on the wall while dada washed my hair, all the while he was humming Brahms lullaby, then he rinsed my hair and had me stand up so he could wash my body. After he rinsed my body he drained the water and dried me off.

Then he carried me and put me on a changing table, "noooo!" I cried. Dada tried to put on my diaper but I was moving around so much that it was difficult. He finally had enough, he lifted my legs and said "no more squirming" he spanked my bottom three times and put the diaper underneath my bottom and taped it shut. I was still crying, dada held me while I wailed and he found a night onesie with moons and stars on it. He laid me back down on the changing table and dressed me, snapping the onesie over the diaper.

"Shhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhh dada has you, dadas got you baby, I know you know what you need, a bottle. Let's go get you a bottle. " he said and he carried me downstairs, I was still crying when daddy and papa and asked what's wrong.

"She doesn't like the diaper, she wouldn't stop squirming so I dpanked her." Dada explained.

Dada gave me to papa while he made the bottle.

Papa shushed me and started to sing,

"Ninna Nanna Ninna oh

Ninna nanna, ninna oh,

questo bimbo a chi lo do?"

Dada had the bottle ready and papa took it, taking me upstairs. He continued to sing.

"Lo darò alla Befana

Che lo tiene una settimana

Lo darò all'Uomo Nero

Che lo tiene un anno intero"

Papa sat down in the rocking chair and pressed the bottle to my lips, I hesitantly started to suckle. Papa continued to sing.

"Lo darò all'Uomo Bianco

Che le tiene finché è stanco

Lo darò al Saggio Folletto

Che lo renda Uomo perfetto!"

By the end of the song I had fallen asleep with my bottle half drank.

Papa put me in my crib, put a paci in my mouth, kissed my forehead and closed the crib door.