Phones and a new house

Bubba and I arrived there first, so we went in and started to look around. So far I liked only two phones, the iPhone xr or the galaxy 10se. Once the others arrived I told them what I was thinking. They all liked the galaxy 10 se. So that's what I ended up getting. My phone was a bluish color.

I had everyone squeeze in for a pic, it was kinda difficult so the saleswoman said she'd be happy to take a picture.

After we snapped the pic, mommy got a phone call. She looked very happy, " that was the realtor, she said if we like the house we can sign the papers and move in tomorrow."

Daddy asked if we can go see the house tonight. Mommy nodded. So we all headed to this house that everyone was supposed to live in. This time I got in mommy's car.

When we arrived, It surprised me just how big it was, mommy unlocked the lock box. And we all went inside.

I got excited and ran off, they all chuckled.

On the first right there was a big kitchen, then to the left was a hallway with 3 entrances and a carpeted staircase. The first entrance looked like a dining room. Then the second entrance looked like a living room but the third one looked like a living room too, I was confused. I looked at mommy, "why are there two living rooms?" Mommy smiled, " that's what I like about this place, one of them is gonna be your playroom. " I got excited and jumped up and down but realized I was in front of people. Dada asked why I stopped, I blushed.

"Oh is someone embarrassed?" He crept up on me and tickled me making me laugh. "Theres no reason to be embarrassed!" Papa saw how ticklish I was and came over and tickled me too, "oh is mi amore ticklish?!" I was laughing so hard.

"Stop! Please! Hahaha! Dada! Papa! No more!" I begged then dada lifted my shirt and gave my belly a raspberry kiss. I laughed even harder.

Everyone was laughing and mommy was taking pictures.

Finally, we went upstairs. There were 6 bedrooms with bathrooms in each one. "I call dibs on the room with the walk in closet!" I yelled and ran inside. It was beautiful! But I'd make it prettier.

Everyone came into the bedroom I picked and agreed it was a good room, "do you like the house emmy?" I nodded fervently. Mommy looked at everyone else, does everyone like it here? Everyone nodded their heads.

"ok I'll call the realtor and let her know."

I went up to mommy, and asked if I could decorate my own room and playroom. She looked at the others, unsure if that was a good idea.

Dada piped up, "your gonna be tired after your shots tomorrow. How about you tell us how you want to decorate them and we will do it for you."

I looked sad but nodded.

Bubba tried cheering me up, "so what do you want your room to look like, huh baby girl? "

I thought about it, "disney and ocean." Bubba smiled, "That's a combo, wow. How about the playroom?"

"Disney Princess!" I half shouted. Everyone smiled.

"A princess play room for our little princess! Sounds like fun, but I know a littlegirl who needs her rest because she is getting her shots tomorrow. " Dada said.

I looked anxious, ".......I dont like needles..." everyone cooed and mommy held me, "you know we will be there the entire time. You can hold our hands and we will run our fingers through your hair and rub your back..."

There was a knock at the door and someone yelled, "hello, Miss Garcia? Its Kathryn Howser, the realtor."

"We're upstairs", mommy called back. The realtor came upstairs and said "I was in the neighborhood and wanted to see if you wanted to sign now, I know you said you have to take your little to get her shot tomorrow."

Mommy smiled and walked over to her, "thanks so much we'd love to!" Everyone signed the mortgage documents, but when I tried to sign, the realtor laughed, "no no sweetheart this is for grown ups." This made me kinda mad, I was a grown up.

I huffed, daddy spoke, "Emmy, Watch it." I went downstairs to imagine my future playroom.

After 10 minutes I knew where everything would go. Then everyone came down stairs and was thanking the realtor, she came over and pinched my cheek and said goodbye. After she left, I stuck my tongue out at her retreating figure!

Daddy wasnt having it, "bad girl! We dont be rude to people!" He slapped my wrist. I whined and pouted.

Everyone was leaving but I didn't know who's car to get into. Daddy called me over to him, come on baby girl. You are gonna sleep at my house tonight then tomorrow we will all be here."

I didnt wanna go to daddys house....he spanks me. I tried hopping in the front seat but once again daddy was having none of it. "Come on babygirl, back seat." I huffed, "your cutting it dangerously close little girl." He warned. I hopped in the back seat and he buckled me in. I watched as everyone drove off home, daddy started the car and started driving.

Once we got to his apartment, he unbuckled me and grabbed our bags. We trudged inside, " I dont have a spare room right now so your gonna sleep in bed with me tonight, ok?" I nodded. Daddy brought the suitcase upstairs.

I sat on the bed, looked around but was disturbed from my thoughts by daddy saying It was bath time.

"Daddy can I please take a shower instead?" I begged.

Daddy shook his head, "Little girls don't take showers, they take baths."

I sighed, he had me sit in the water and and he started to get my soap stuff together, I was shy. I didnt like other men seeing me naked after what happened with my ex.

Daddy went my hair and put baby shmpoo in mg hair and rinsed it, then he grabbed a loofah and started to wash my body with lavender body wash.

"Daddy....?"

"Yes, baby girl?"

"In the new house can I have bath toys?...."

"I dont see why not, I'm sorry you dont have any tonight."

"Its ok..."

Daddy rinsed me off, he drained the water and stood me up, then He towel dried me off. Once I was dry, he went to my suitcase and grabbed a onesie but he was looking for something else. "Hey, Emmy? Where are your diapers?"

I blushed, "I don't have any..." I gently called to daddy.

He walked in the bathroom, "what do you mean?"

"I mean, I have never used them."

Daddy looked at me intently, "That's gonna change ok?" You can use the potty today but tomorrow we are going to buy you diapers.

"Nooooo! Please daddy! I'll be good!" I whined.

"Now none of that, only big girls use the potty, you're a little girl. " daddy scolded.

He put me in my onesie and I started tearing up.

"Now, now no crying. Its time for bed.", daddy pulled out my menagerie of stuffies and put them in bed with me and tucked me in then he got in on the other side.

He turned over to me and wrapped his arms around me making me the little spoon.

We stayed like that until I fell asleep.