Regression Shot

I was awoken by daddy, who was in a button down shirt and slacks, his hair had Already been done. I didnt want to wake up, I was sleepy. I hid my face in my stuffies, I felt daddy shake me a bit, "c'mon baby girl, its breakfast time." I frowned, "nuh uh!" I grumbled back. "Cmon sweetheart, come out of the covers, lovely."

Light snores were escaping my pillow covered face, daddy tried waking me again, "this is the last time I'm gonna tell you to get up. I know its early, baby but you gotta be up." He was being a little firmer now.

"That's it, since your not moving, daddy will help. Upsy daisies..." he said while pulling me out of bed.

I tried returning to the protection of the covers and stuffy pile, but daddy started putting my stuffies in my suitcase. I was laying down again, "little girl, your cruising for a spanked bottom if you dont get up. I grumbled, but held my arms up, wanting to be carried. Daddy said, once your shots are done, then daddy will hold you all day long and we can cuddle and snuggle but right now you gotta be up and follow me ok.

Daddy gave me a breakfast burrito to eat in the car, "dont make a mess, understand angel? " I nodded, I only ate a few bites before I fell asleep in the backseat. Daddy reached his hand to grab the burrito. He rewrapped it and set it down In the passenger seat. When stopped at a red light he snapped a pic, I was still in my onesie, it was another 45 minutes before we reached the littles hospital.

Everyone was waiting at the entrance, Once daddy parked and got out he tried to wake me up again, no luck. Daddy unbuckled me and asked if they could bring a gurney out or a wheelchair. Dada brought over a wheelchair and helped daddy put me in it. Dada started to push me towards the hospital, I saw the sign, Quantico Littles Hospital. I got scared but I couldn't walk. Mommy had checked me into the hospital and they put the wristband on. Everyone followed Dada as he pushed me while following a nurse to our room.

Once there, I saw the bed and crawled in. Everyone chuckled, they checked my vitals and asked questions to my caregivers. I turned to daddy and asked to cuddle, daddy smiled and sat down beside me on the bed and I laid my head on his lap and squeezed onto his pant leg. Daddy stroked my hair, it was calming. I even fell asleep.

I was shook awake by daddy, "sweet heart its time, the doctor is here to start your shots", I whined, "no wanf dem"

Daddy sighed, "I know sweetheart, but you need them."

The doctor came up to me, "Hi, my names Dr. Beth Lonney, what's your name?" I hid my face in daddy's lap. She spoke up again, "Its ok princess, we need to measure and weigh you before we give you your shots. Come on sweetie." She held out her hand and I hesitantly grabbed it. She led me to a scale, I was 226 lbs, then she measured me, I was 5'8.

"Ok very good girl, now get back on the bed." I did as i was told, once back on the bed daddy wrapped his arms around me.

Dr. Lonney started speaking again, "now I'm not gonna lie these will burn a bit and each one gets worse but theres only 3."

I was scared, Dada noticed I was scared. He offered to hold my hand and tell me about all the stuff he bought for my room, I nodded.

Dr. Lonney was set up for the first shot, "this one us gonna go in your bloodstream, just a quick pinch and some burning." After she injected md with the shot I felt so hot, my blood boiled, I started to tear up because I felt so hot, my grip on dada tightened, he started telling me that he, bubba, and papa bad picked out all the furniture, they got a really pretty red sectional with gems on it and they got a really pretty entertainment set...,then Dr. Lonney undid my onesie, and flipped me over, I whined, papa came over and held my other hand while shushing me. daddy rubbed my back

Dr. Lonney spoke up, "here's the second small pinch and burning." She then injected the second one into my right butt cheek and the burning got even worse. I squeezed dada's hand and papa's hand super tight. Daddy was stroking my hair, mommy, papa and bubba were all surrounding me rubbing my back, stroking my arm, stroking my face.

"Last one has to be done in the OR, your almost done. Your almost there!" Dr. Lonney said.

Daddy slipped my onesie off then he got up so they could move me to the OR.

I got scared, I was still burning. "Wait, what about my daddys and my mommy?"

Dr. Lonney said that only one was allowed to be in the OR with me. Without thinking, I cried, "Papa! I want my papa!" Soon I had papa right next to me, holding my hands, "mi amore, papa is here, I'm right here."

"Papa it hurts! I'm scared!" I sobbed.

"Oh mi amore, I know! It'll be over soon. I promise." Once in the OR, Dr. Lonney, asked if I was ready, I just cried, papa held my hands.

"This first prick will numb the area okay? I sobbed nodding.

This one was a long needle it hurt so bad but then I felt my back and legs go numb. "Papa I cant feel my legs or my back." Papa shushed me.

"Ok this is the last poke, your gonna feel a lot of pressure. Deep breaths sweet heart."

Papa looked at me, "look at me, mi amore, deep breaths."

Then I felt the most excruciating pressure on my back that I'd ever felt, then the burning got worse, I felt like I was burning alive. I couldn't take it, I passed out.

When I woke up I was back in the hospital room, but the bed seemed bigger. Everyone was cooing at me, morning sleepy head, how does my baby feel?" Mommy asked.

"Hot and sore" I moaned. I wanted cuddles, I raised my arms up to be held much to my surprise, daddy picked me up. And cradled me. "Your so little right now", He cooed.

Just then dr. Lonney came in, I got scared..."no more shots! " I curled up in daddy's chest, the doctor chuckled, "no more this month I promise. I'm just here to measure and weigh you. Daddy set me down and he was soo much taller, they were all taller, I got on scale and I couldn't believe my eyes, 30 lbs, I had lost over 200 lbs. Now the height, 4'2.
I shrunk over a foot! , I fell back and mommy caught me, picking me up. Whats wrong with me? why Am I so tiny?! I looked in the mirror and saw just how thin I was. It didn't look bad but I still needed some meat on my bones.

"I looked at papa, "I'm hungry! " he chuckled, "I bet you are. How About we get you some dino nuggets and mac n cheese?" I nodded my head fervently. We went to the hospital cafeteria and papa ordered for me. Once we sat down, I scarfed my plate down.

"Can we go to the new house, papa? Please?"

He nodded and we got up and went back to the room where daddy was discharging me. Mommy looked excited,

"We get to go get you new clothes because your so small now! Let's go to Jocelyn's little depot "

I went with mommy, she was right I wouldn't be Able to fit my clothes.

"Someone has to be able to hold her down because that seatbelt wont save her. " mommy said.

Bubba volunteered to hold me, the rest of the caregivers either went to the new house to finish working on it or they followed us to Jocelyn's little depot